High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas Luck - Message Sent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck - Message Sent Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Luck - Message Sent   Dallas Luck - Message Sent I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 pm

The distinct cocking sound of a pump action shotgun echoes through the arena followed by M.O.P.'s “Ante Up”. A well-dressed man with a curled black mustache enters the arena with a serious look on his face. The bright lights reflect off of a golden vest that he wears over a white collared shirt. He grins confidently as he makes his way to the ring.

Mark Lancer: Here comes Dallas Luck.

Joshua Brahn: I wonder what he wants.

Mark Lancer: How much do you think that vest is worth, Josh? Do you think it’s real gold?

Joshua Brahn: Nevermind that. Dallas had his first match last week on Overdrive, where we saw him defeat Bart. Let’s take a look…

A replay of the match’s highlights is shown, finishing with Dallas Luck using his “Ante Up” submission three consecutive times on Bart and then pinning him for the victory.

Mark Lancer: It looks like he wrestles as well as he dresses, mustache aside.

Joshua Brahn: He was relentless with that modified Figure 4. He really wanted to get the submission, but Bart just refused to tap out.

Mark Lancer: Well, he just got a microphone from ringside, so he must have something to say.

Luck steps through the ropes and sets the microphone down in the corner of ring. He slowly unbuttons his sleeves and rolls them up one at a time. A few boos are heard as the crowd starts to get anxious.

Joshua Brahn: He’s really taking his time isn’t he?

Dallas picks up the microphone, clears his throat, and leans on the turnbuckle.

Dallas Luck: Some of you might know me from the world of professional poker, but this is probably the first time that most of you have met me. My name is Dallas Luck.

A small number of scattered boos are heard, but the crowd is relatively silent.

Dallas Luck: For those of you that do know me, let me say that anything you’ve heard about me being banned from the Poker Tour for cheating is a lie. I wasn’t banned; I quit. I was too good for those geeks. Sometimes when you’ve reached the pinnacle of competition, you need to move on to a new challenge. And that’s why I’m here.

Luck walks to the opposite side of the ring.

Dallas Luck: The first thing that a good poker player does when they sit down at a new table is take note of their surroundings. They keep a low profile and study their opponents. That’s what I did last week.

He pauses, adjusts his white bowler hat, and grins.

Dallas Luck: While wrestler after wrestler came down to this ring having delusions of grandeur and announcing their big plans for dominating this federation, I just watched. I didn’t talk. I didn’t have to. And when it was my turn, I just got into this ring, and took care of business. That’s what I do. I win. I win because I’m the one that’s willing to do whatever it takes to win. I don’t have any epic plans or delusions of grandeur; I’m just here to get the job done, any way I can. And you can expect me to get the job done later tonight when I beat the tar out of that midget, Vueloalfa. And the same goes for anybody else that steps into this ring with me. Just... like...

Luck motions as if he’s breaking something in half with his hands.

Dallas Luck: ...that.

Luck exits the ring as his music plays. He throws the microphone towards the announcers and crew at ringside and makes his way back up the ramp.

Joshua Brahn: Hey! He could have hurt someone with that microphone. That was way out of line.

Mark Lancer: Message sent though. That guy obviously only cares about one thing. Himself.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Dallas Luck - Message Sent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Luck - Message Sent   Dallas Luck - Message Sent I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Inserted for 2/27/2012 High Octane Show. Entry #2.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Dallas Luck - Message Sent
Page 1 of 1