High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas Luck interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck interview Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Luck interview   Dallas Luck interview I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

Samantha Bloom stands in front of a High Octane Wrestling banner with microphone in hand.

Samantha Bloom: Samantha Bloom here, with Dallas Luck, who should be well rested after a week off.

Dallas Luck walks into view and stands next to Samantha.

Samantha Bloom: Dallas, two weeks ago…

The camera man, Simon Nixon, moves in closer to get a good shot of Samantha as she asks the question.

Dallas Luck: Hey!

Luck steps in front of the camera with a serious look on his face and talks directly to Simon.

Dallas Luck: You film me when I’m out here. This is my time, not yours. When I’m out here, you put that camera on me. I don’t come out here to do an interview to play second fiddle to anybody. When I’m out here, you pay attention.

Dallas steps back to his original position and the camera moves back to get both he and Samantha in frame.

Dallas Luck: That’s better. Now, what was the question?

Samantha Bloom: Umm... Uh... You lost a close match against Vueloalfa two weeks ago. You seemed pretty confident going into that match; did you underestimate him? What happened?

Luck, who is already in a bad mood, gives Samantha a dirty look. He obviously doesn’t like the question.

Dallas Luck: Did I underestimate my opponent? Maybe. So what? Can you blame me? He’s 5’7” and I’m 6’5”. I’ve got almost a foot on him. I must have at least a 50 pound advantage. He obviously scouted me well; and he must have watched my victory against Bart the week before because he was ready for the figure 4 and countered it four times. I should have adapted my gameplan before it was too late. Lesson learned. I went to the well a few too many times and got burned.

Samantha Bloom: Speaking of Bart, you’ll be facing him again tonight in a rematch from week one. Do you expect the same result?

Dallas Luck: Well, the first week, I made a good first impression and turned some heads when I beat the snot out of Bart. But I didn’t impress anybody a week later when I lost against a much smaller man. In fact, the opposite happened. I guess now management is looking into whether or not they really want to extend my contract; so they want to see if my week one victory was a fluke by making me go another round with him.

Dallas Luck: As for the result... I dominated him once, and I can do it again.

Dallas abruptly walks away, ending the interview. The camera follows him, keeping him in frame until he leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Dallas Luck interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Luck interview   Dallas Luck interview I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Inserted for final High Octane show of the season
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Dallas Luck interview
Page 1 of 1