High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage- Interview Union Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

Backstage- Interview Union Jack Empty
PostSubject: Backstage- Interview Union Jack   Backstage- Interview Union Jack I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

The camera shifts its focus to backstage where Samantha is standing with a camera team.

Samantha: I have interesting news to report. Like last week there is an unknown figure roaming around the backstage area and I have just spotted him coming this way. I will try to get him to give me an interview... Wait... I think here he comes.

A big figure is emerging out of the dark. As he comes closer the spectator can see a big muscular figure wearing a wrestler outfit in the colours of the english flag. He also carries a mask covering his complete face which is coloured like the british flag.

Samantha: Excuse me.... Sir? Excuse me?

Union Jack with a british accent: Yes....? Can I help you?

Samantha: Yes, You have been spotted wandering around here beackstage in the last two weeks and people start wondering who you are and what you are here for.. Would you mind giving us some clearance about your motives?

Union Jack: Well, my name is Union Jack. I came here from Europe. Word comes around that a certain Jacques LaCroix is holding a championship belt in this very federation.

Samantha: Well, this is true in fact. Mr. LaCroix is OVerdrive champion..

Union Jack interrupts: I knew it... You see this person is an old enemy of mine. We used to fight in France in various wrestling leagues and I came here to handle some unfinished business.

Samantha: Unfinished business?

Union JAck: Well for one he screwed me out of my title and stole my wife...

Samantha: Your wife? Well, Mr. LaCroix's would died some weeks ago in a car crash...

Union Jack: Well that is sure interesting... Because I saw her just yesterday. I think I have to confront "Mr." LaCroix next week about some things...
Wanders off leaving a puzzled Samantha back.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Backstage- Interview Union Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage- Interview Union Jack   Backstage- Interview Union Jack I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Inserted for 6/5/12 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Backstage- Interview Union Jack
Page 1 of 1