High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

Life Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Life Backstage   Life Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:20 am

(The camera goes live and pulls back to reveal S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler in their dressing room. The Crowd is cheering as they appear.)

Wheeler: So, what do we do now?

Coleman: Same thing we've always done. Keep moving forward. I said that I'm ready for any challenge, and I meant that. I see that I'll be taking on Rick Wilde. I've got a lot of respect for him. He's a tough competitor. Plenty of talent.

Wheeler: But you've never faced Rick Wilde before! I've scouted him, of course, but...

Coleman: Then you should be able to tell me exactly what I need to do to win! Imagine taking on the HOW's Concept Champion. Could mean great things ahead. I'm sure that all of the fans would appreciate Stewart D. Coleman with a little bit more gold around his waist.

(The fans begin to cheer this wildly.)

Wheeler: I'm sure of that as well. And since you became the winner of the title of BEST IN THE WORLD, there isn't anything that can stand in your way!

Coleman: You know, I took no pleasure in beating Jack Legacy. It's just business, but like I said, I took no pleasure from it. I can think of something standing in my way, though.

Wheeler: I can too, now that you mention it.

Coleman: At the moment, I don't think that makes a bit of difference. Now, I need your help, if I want to win tonight.

Wheeler: What do you need me to do?

Coleman: Right now, I don't really need you to DO anything. I just need you to TELL me everything you know about Rick Wilde, no matter how insignificant. If I win, things may really start to happen. I think that the fans are ready, don't you?

(Wheeler nods, and the fans cheer, as the camera cuts away.)
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Life Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Backstage   Life Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 am

Inserted in 6/12/12 Overdrive, and for what it's worth I do apologize for the abrupt finish to your series.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Life Backstage
Page 1 of 1