High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage   SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:54 am

(Note upfront - I've cleared this with Kai, he can chime in his verification below to confirm! - HG)

The light from the 'Tron fills the arena, and the crowd's attention is drawn to a shot of the backstage area, a wide-angle view of the 'Talent Entry Only' doors from the inside. The door is pulled open abruptly, and a sullen-looking Kai the Demon stalks through, dressed in street clothes, carrying a large duffle bag, presumably filled with his gear. The crowd cheers. As Kai sweeps towards the camera, we see Kurt Larson advancing towards Kai from the left, microphone in hand, question on the tip of his tongue...

Kurt Larson: Kai, if I could jus...

Suddenly, just as Kai's attention is drawn to Larson, from the right, Kai is blindsided with a violent double-axehandle, and he is knocked to the floor beside Larson's feet. The camera is still focussed on Kai's back as a large, black boot connects, is lifted, then stomped down again, drawing large grunts from Kai's flopping body with each blow. After three strikes, the boots stop raining down, and the foot stands still on Kai's back. Slowly, the camera pans up the boot, up the denim jeans, and shows us a cut-off leather waistcoat, and finally, the face of 'The Highway Cowboy' Hank Gently.

Hank Gently: Payback's one son-of-a-bitch, ain't it, Demon?

Hank slowly removes his foot from Kai's back, and turns.

Hank: C'mon, Eddy.

The camera pans slowly back to its original wide-angle view. Hank grabs the end of the long leather strap wrapped around Eddy's neck, and leads his massive pet away; meanwhile, Larson bends down towards Kai, who is slowly sitting up, groaning, holding his back.

Kurt: (concerned) Kai, are you okay?

Kai: (sighs, through gritted teeth) Oh, I'm fine...

Kai stares off towards where Hank and Eddy are lumbering away, out of view, as the 'Tron screen fades to black...
Back to top Go down
Kai The Demon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage   SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:02 am

I did confirm this with him. And yes, I'm back finally. :p
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage   SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:25 am

Inserted into 5/28/12 High Octane, I love the direction this is going
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage   SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR OPENER - EARLY IN SHOW - Kai Sneak-Attacked Backstage
Page 1 of 1