High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It   SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am

The blackness filling the arena is shattered by a lone spotlight shone onto the top of the entrance ramp, and the ambient mumbling of the fans is drowned out by the familiar refrains of 'Highwayman' blaring through the P.A. system. The curtain is brushed aside, and through strolls everyone's favourite wild-west throwback, 'The Highway Cowboy' Hank Gently, followed closely behind by his ever-more amiable co-star, Eddy the Hereford Bull. The High Octane crowd roars its approval, and Hank tips his Stetson in appreciation, nods towards Eddy, and the pair begin their stroll down the aisle. Hank high-fives a few kids on his way to the closest turnbuckle, where he ties off Eddy, then makes his way to the announce table for a microphone, before heading up the ring steps and finally into the ring. As he stands in the centre of the HOW logo, smiling and nodding at the cheering audience, Hank's music fades and he brings the microphone to his lips.

Hank Gently: Well... Howdy, folks! (The crowd cheers)

Hank: Last week, Ah did what Ah said Ah was gonna do, an' that was start mah way back up the ladder. (Cheers) Striker, mah hat's off tah you, Kid, ya'll put up one helluva fight. No hard feelin's, Kid, Ah'm jus' doin' mah job. (More cheering and applause)

Hank: An' so, that bring us tah tonight. Tonight, Ah'm bein' put up 'gainst a man who says he's already a Super-Star. Second generation Super-Star, no less. Last week, this man came out here, an' told ya'll you'd remember his name - said you'd never forget. An' Ah sure didn't. This week, Ah'll be takin' on Alley Star. Second Generation Super-Star. (The crowd boos)

Hank: Now, sure, there ain't nobody who knows a lick o' nothin' 'bout the first generation o' the Star Family... (Laughter)

Hank: What we do know is, Alley's done been sent by his pah to "revive" him somethin'. Kid, if ya'll been sent to 'Revive' the family name, first of all, ya'll gotta make that family name! Ya'll can't revive somethin' that ain't never been alive tah begin wit'! (Crowd cheers and laughs)

Hank: (Peers 'round at Eddy) Tha's right, Eddy - Alley says we's all gonna be "Startstruck"? Well, Ol' Hank says, Alley, you're the one tha's fixin' tah get struck - struck with a Round Up (crowd cheers), followed by a trip up them Dusty, Dusty Trails (more cheering), wit' the ol' one, two, three comin' right on behind that! (the crowd cheers and whistles loudly)

Hank: (points a finger towards the camera trained on his rant) Ah told ya'll last week, Ah fell off that ladder, an' Ah'm sorry fer that. But ya'll kin bet yer life, Ah'm climbin' back up. It started las' week - this week, Ah keep right on' climbin'. Right - over - Alley Star!!

Hank tosses the microphone over the top rope, back to the agile ringside announcer, who is surprised, but catches it. Hank turns on his heels, practically skipping through the ropes towards Eddy's corner, hops down onto the fatigue matting, and unties Eddy. The pair wander back up the aisle, nodding, waving and smiling to fans on their way, as his music plays and the crowd loudly cheer the duo off. The music fades as Hank and Eddy get back through the curtain, and the arena once again falls into darkness as a general murmour starts back up amongst the fans.)
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It   SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 am

Inserted for 6/11/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

SEASON 4/WEEK 3 - I'm Gently And I Know It
Page 1 of 1