High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEASON FOUR/WEEK 2 - Hank Addresses Kai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

SEASON FOUR/WEEK 2 - Hank Addresses Kai Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR/WEEK 2 - Hank Addresses Kai   SEASON FOUR/WEEK 2 - Hank Addresses Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

The 'Tron crackles to life with a shot of Kurt Larson backstage, his head down, pressing his hand to the speaker in his ear, holding a microphone close to his lips...

Kurt Larson: Are we on? Hello? Are we... (he looks up towards the camera) Hello, fans, and we are live, backstage, and at this time, I'd like to introduce 'The Highway Cowboy' Hank Gently!

The camera pans out to a wide shot, and sure enough, standing beside Kurt is Hank, and beside him is the familiar figure of Eddy, his giant pet Hereford bull. The crowd cheers their favourite cowboy.

Hank Gently: (looks sternly towards Larson) And Eddy...

Kurt: Oh, yes, well of course, and Eddy.

Hank: (snatches the microphone from Larson) Tha's better. An' where's the pretty lil' lady Ah usually git? (holds mic towards Larson)

Kurt: (taken aback) Um, Samantha is...

Hank: Ah'm jus' ribbin' ya, Kurt! (chuckles, hands the mic back, but holds Larson's hand with the stick close to his face)

Kurt: (not exactly sure that he should, chuckles along with Hank, who is chuckling and nudging Eddy) Ahh - Ha! Ha ha!

Hank: (abruptly stops chuckling) Now Kurt - last week, Ah'm sure you saw it, Ah'm sure everyone sittin' out there saw it, an' Ah know everyone sittin' at home, saw it.

Hank: Ah took out mah frustration fer not winnin' the Overdrive title on Kai the Demon. Ah called it "revenge", an' sure - Ah owed Kai a whoopin' fer what he did tah me back in the Dubya Oh Tee Em. But mostly, Ah think, an' Eddy thinks, Ah was jus' mad at mahself. Mad Ah dropped the ball against LaCrux. Knowin' Ah hadda go back down tah that bottom rung o' the ladder.

Hank: So Kai, when you let me git up an' walk away las' week, when you coulda picked mah bones, wellsir - that was mighty kind of ya. And when ya pulled that sugar cube outta yer pocket, an' let Eddy slurp that up, well... shucks, Kai, Ah ain't never thought Ah'd say it, but Ah'm sorry. Ah'm sorry Ah jumped ya like that las' week. Ah' only hope ya kin fergive me. (Hank looks towards Larson)

Kurt: Well that's somewhat unexpected, but I suppose so were Kai's post-match actions last week.

Hank: (pulls the microphone back to himself) Now as Ah was sayin', Kurt, it's back to the bottom rung - which brings us nicely tah tonight's whoppin' boy - B. Striker.

Hank: Striker, Ah don't know who ya'll upset tah git tossed intah this match with Ol' Hank, but Ah do know this, Kid - Ah'm on mah way back tah the top of the ladder. Ah ain't interested in takin' two or three seasons workin' mah way back up - Ah'll be quickly reachin' fer the next step, an' the next one, an' the next one... Tonight, Striker - well, yer jus' the first step - the first rung on mah ladder. Ah don't wanna step on ya, Kid...

Hank: But I gotta.

Hank turns, pats Eddy on the rear, and incredibly the bull actually takes his cue and turns with Hank, allowing for an incredibly smooth exit... Larson's eyebrows raise noticeably as the camera tightens back in on a close-up shot of his face, microphone close to his lips...

Kurt: So an apology for Kai, and a warning for B. Striker - Thanks Hank... Back to you guys, and some more great HOW in-ring action!

The 'Tron goes black.
Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR/WEEK 2 - Hank Addresses Kai
Page 1 of 1