High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hank Gently's Creative...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

Hank Gently's Creative... Empty
PostSubject: Hank Gently's Creative...   Hank Gently's Creative... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey Hey... so here's the current and future plan for Hank, and I'll need help to get to the end!

I'm a character-face, specifically a ranch-style cowboy who "does the right thing, 'cause it's the right thing tah do." This season, I'm introducing my bull, Eddy, accompanying me to ringside. He'll be very important later.

This season, I'm looking for a lower-level heel to help put me over as a strong babyface. I have no aversion to being beaten senseless week after week in promo, and we can edit matches so I lose leading into the PPV - but I really need to win at this first season's PPV, coming off looking like a solid title threat to a heel champ.

For season two, I'll be looking to fill that role - babyface challenger to a heel champ. And I have no desire to win that. Ideally, there would be two other top contenders for the title, one other face and one heel, and the four of us feud through the season in tag matches. When I lose the championship match at the Season 2 PPV, something snaps...

Season 3, myself and the other contender who had been teaming with me decide to focus on the tag-team ranks instead. Again, ideally, we'd win the titles at the PPV, and hold them all the way until the following PPV (end of Season 4).

Season 5, we start off still as a team, but by the second match commentators are noticing something's not quite the same with Hank. Week Three, I host my partner for a special in-ring dinner to "talk about our team." Turns out I'm feeding him Eddy the Bull, and I dissolve the team with violent effect for a PPV payoff.

Regardless of the outcome of that match, I would hope to now be the monster heel for Season 6, and in a character position to challenge a top babyface champ.

And so there ya go - my six-season, tentative creative plan for Hank Gently. If you're interested in being the jobber heel this season, I can promise you will be put over nicely, and there will be lots of opportunity for roleplaying - this will be an active role!
Back to top Go down
The Oddy

PostSubject: Re: Hank Gently's Creative...   Hank Gently's Creative... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 am

mayby i can make feud with you in the 1st seson. You are little stronger of me, so it is agree with your plan.
Back to top Go down
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Hank Gently's Creative...   Hank Gently's Creative... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Love the sound of it
Little annoyed I'm only level 6
But if I ever catch up, I like the sound of your ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hank Gently's Creative...   Hank Gently's Creative... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hank Gently's Creative...
Page 1 of 1