High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW   Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm

(As the last victor makes his way to the back, the lights dim in the arena, leaving the crowd to their general chatter and merchandise purchases... until the familiar refrain of 'Highwayman' tears into the darkness and grabs the crowd's attention. A spotlight comes on, brightly shining at the curtain at the top of the ramp, and it's boldly whipped open as "The Highway Cowboy" Hank Gently strides confidently through with his head down, rope in hand. His huge pet Hereford bull Eddy lumbers through the curtain behind him. Hank stops, and raises his head, and as his face becomes visible on the Tron, several sticky bandages can be clearly seen all over him. He grins towards the cheering fans, and raises one fist high into the air, tosses his head back as he lets out a massive "Whooop!", and starts striding down the aisle towards the ring. Once the pair reach the closest ring steps, Hank ties Eddy off on the corner pole, hops up the steps and through the ropes, and motions to the announce table for a microphone...)

Hank Gently: Well Howdy Ya'll!! How ya'll doin' on this fine Pay-Pah-View evenin'? (The crowd roars their good-time approval.)

Hank Gently: Yessir, Eddy an' mahself been havin' a mighty fine time too - bright lights, all these here big stars... Whoa, Boys, it's Big Time Tonite! (The crowd cheers again.)

Hank Gently: Ah kept mah mouth shut last week - figured Ah'd let Freak Show git on back tah me 'bout maybe havin' a match on this here show... an' guess what? Nothin'. Not a damn word. (The crowd boos heartily.)

Hank Gently: Tha's right. But lucky for Ol' Hank - an' fer all O' you that came here lookin' fer a fight! - mah main man Kuzan did have somethin' tah say. An' he said Ah could git the match Ah wanted, Tonite - FIRST BLOOD, Freak Show - me an' you. An' they even let me git all warmed up, too... cuttin' up Oddy las' week got mah blood pumpin'. But even so, me an Eddy were talkin', an' he said, only kinda trainin' tha's gonna help fer a First Blood match is the kind that toughens up yer skin. An' Ah agreed - so Ah've been havin' Eddy runnin' at me, tryin' to gore mah face with them big ol' horns o' his. Most o' the time, he jus' smashes that big ol' head inta mah face, an' sure, first couple times that busted me open good. But, by the end o' the week - well, let's jus' say, the Freak better be bringin' somethin' tougher than Eddy with him intah this here ring! (The crowd, once again, cheers along with Hank.)

Hank Gently: Ah'm gonna carve you up, Kid. (Hank paces

Hank Gently: An' then, this first season here at Haitch Oh Dubya comes to the end fer Ol' Hank - an' then it comes time to turn mah 'ttention tah next term. More specific, turn mah 'ttention tah the golden belts Kids are gonna be grabbin' 'emselves tonight - cuz this cowboy's thinkin' it might be time tah take those perticular bulls by the horns! (The crowd cheers again in agreement as Hank tosses the microphone with a smile on his face, skips back through the ropes and down the steps to Eddy, and the pair head back towards the locker rooms, waiting for the match...)
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW   Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Inserted, but if it needs a background or sidebar, I dunno how to add those... Sad

I think I got the formatting right, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW   Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 am

I will be inserting a tutorial with screenshots for VGMs this off season to make it a little easier to learn and perform.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW   Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hank & Eddy Hit Top Gear - FOR THE PPV SHOW
Page 1 of 1