High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilde Top gear promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RickWilde

Wilde Top gear promo Empty
PostSubject: Wilde Top gear promo   Wilde Top gear promo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

The PPV feed is disrupted, static fills the screen, the camera quality changes drastically. The screen appears fuzzy and occaisionally grainy.
In the bottom right hand corner is the date of last night 3/12/2012. In the opposite bottom corner are the words H.O.W. Wilde-TV.
It is dark. On screen is a pavement, a lamppost, a lawn, and a bush.

Rick Wilde: Is it on?

He is disheveled. He stares intently at the camera man. His eyes are heavy, his mustache unkempt and surrounded by stubble.
The camera man appears to nod.

Rick Wilde: Good. Because I've got a special message I want the 'Big Mac', McHammer to hear before our match...

He takes a deep breath and looks at the sky.

Rick Wilde: There comes a time. Where every man breaks. Now we've tangled enough times for you to realize that I'm a submission expert...breaking people is what I do.
Or should I say...what I did...
Because you...Hammer....you!
YOU HAMMER!!!! YOU MADE ME GET OUT THAT RING! YOU MADE ME THROW THE RULES ASIDE. You made me...

Regains his composure.

Rick Wilde: Brawl.
Now that isn't a dirty word to everyone but it is to me. You see I like matches where two athletes at their peak, step in to the ring and use their strength, speed, technical prowess or sheer bloody endurance to win a match.
But a match has RULES.

He begins stroking his wrist.

Rick Wilde: You took those rules and threw them away. Those....rules...
Those rules....MY rules!

He looks straight down the lense

Rick Wilde: Don't you get it. I came to H.O.W. to prove I was better than everyone.
Now the amount of people that know my name has more than doubled in the time I've been here. And I thank, Kuzan, Christina, and whoever else I can for that...
But...

He itches his scalp.

Rick Wilde: What does it matter? All those people knowing my name? If my name means NOTHING.

He lets out a small chuckle before a look of horror crosses his face

Rick Wilde: Week one. H.O.W. meets Rick Wilde, and I promised them I'd make an impact.
Week two. I meet MC Ban Hammer in a match...and lose...to a stupid trick.
Last week. I had my shot. A shot at retribution. I teamed up with a do-gooder. Just to get my hands on you!

He stares off in to the distance.

Rick Wilde: And something snapped in me. I realised, if I lose to you again... I can no longer show my face in H.O.W.
I'll never be able to prove myself better than anyone, if I can get rid of the pest that's been dogging me from the start.
So...we brawled.

He looks back down the lens. Almost without any emotion. He pauses. It is eerily quiet.

Rick Wilde: This is what you've done to me... You took away the rules. We brawled out of the ring. In to the back. And we got pulled apart.
But where does it end?
Does it end when the ref raised Bally's hand? A win for me by technicality.
Does it end when we got pulled apart? That just proves we're both tough.
Or does it end...here...

He looks up over his right shoulder at a large white suburban house

Rick Wilde: At your home.
I could do it Hammer...

He looks in to the camera, deadly serious. Controlling rage and perhaps a little shame.

Rick Wilde: If it meant shutting you up once and for all, I would sneak in to your room, in the dead of night and choke you out in front of this camera.
Just so the world could see I was the better man.

He looks at the house for a moment.

Rick Wilde: But it doesn't end here...

He looks back down the lens

Rick Wilde: I could beat you right here...right now. And all that would prove, is I want it more.
I'm not going to let you take the rules from me! I WON'T LET IT!!!

Dogs bark in the distance awoken by Wilde's shouts. He appears to be aware of his situation and whispers.

Rick Wilde: I'm taking back the power. I'm taking back my rules. And when I FINALLY beat you in that ring tomorrow....when I choke you out...when you lie bleeding, with your adoring fans weeping at their fallen hero...

You'll thank GOD that I didn't just kill you tonight!

He gets closer to the camera

Rick Wilde: March 13th. Top Gear. H.O.W's first PPV... THAT'S where it ends and THAT is where I'll show you...

You don't need tricks to get WILDE!

The camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Wilde Top gear promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilde Top gear promo   Wilde Top gear promo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Inserted for Top Gear PPV
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Wilde Top gear promo
Page 1 of 1