High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edgar Jackson

The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear) Empty
PostSubject: The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear)   The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Right on cue, "Battle On" by War of Ages begins to blast out through the speakers in full volume as the fans explode out of their seats in a chorus of jeers for the arrival of The Medieval Knight. After a few seconds into the song and with perfect timing, the HOW Universe explode into a somehow even louder chorus of boos as the man they were waiting for, Edgar Jackson walks through the curtains and out into the arena with a microphone already in his hand, ready for tonight. Cameras around the entire arena would flicker as the HOW Universe aim their cameras as they attempt to take a picture of the "The Medieval Knight" making his arrival. As he walks out with a bright smile, Edgar Jackson is wearing a linen shirt and a pair of pants as well as light woolen pads underneath his metal-ringed chainmail. He is also wearing a pair of wall mounted gauntlets. The Medieval Knight slowly enters the ring with all his gear and takes off his helmet. After a few seconds he takes a look around the negative-chanting fans and laughs.

Edgar Jackson: "I have consistently been placed in matches with useless tossers like Henlar, Kuzan and more specifically, Screamindemon. Now I'm not clear where his obsession with me stems from, but what I can tell ye' all is that I've had enough of it. The last show's match between him and me was the final battle and I shall never step in the ring with him again, aye', ye' could say that I failed my quest on defeating him once and for all. But I for one, is glad that the feud between me and him is over. However, I'm not once to forget things too easily."

Joshua Brahn: Seriously? Are you kidding me? This was the rivalry I was looking forward to. It can't just end like this.

Mark Lancer: It really is over. And I can tell you that because Edgar Jackson is a knight, he is truly a man of his words. Look on the bright side, atleast Screamindemon had the last laugh!

Edgar Jackson: "Perhaps I underestimated Screamindemon. Maybe I let him go too far, maybe I should have finished him off long before now. Not many people have humiliated me. I've had a tough upbringing; with the medieval lifestyle, but ever since I was a child I have known how to fight, and people have always respected that. I've battled my way out of scraps and situations before through sheer brute knightly force. Tonight I will use every move, every trick in the book in my armory to claim what is mine. When I earn what I wish for, I will christen it my own. I could start my own promotion, 'Edgar Jackson Wrestling'. These may seem like absurdities to ye' all, but the sky is the limit. I will move on to bigger, and better things, parading the belt in all it's glory. I am bigger than TWG. I am Edgar Jackson, and there is nobody who can stop me on my path to fame and glory. Something will happen today, something unthinkable and unimaginable that ye' peasents will hate. Tonight, The Medieval Knight, Edgar Jackson shall claim what is rightfully his."

Mark Lancer: "This is getting creepy now, something will happen? He is sounding like a doomsayer; not a knight!"

Joshua Brahn: "He made himself clear like a noble knight would but I don't understand what exactly is he wishing to claim?"

Mark Lancer: "I don't know. The Medieval Knight, Edgar Jackson silenced the crowd Joshua! He actually silenced the crowd, nobody but him has been able to do this. This is getting creepier and creepier by the minute."

Joshua Brahn: "Well, I think this is getting more and more exciting by the second! I can't wait to see what will happen!"

Edgar Jackson: "Kuzan, Rick Wilde, Hank Gently? Ha, pathetic. Verily, they will never be even close to the stature that I possess. The Medieval Knight; Edgar Jackson, remember the name."

With that, The Medieval Knight Edgar Jackson drops the microphone. The people are still silenced as he walks up the ramp, his music starts to play. Edgar Jackson makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp. With “Battle on” playing on the PA system, Edgar Jackson poses at top of the ramp, raising his sword high up in the air before heading backstage once more. The picture slowly fades out, leaving the image of a smirking, arrogant and no-doubt knightly Edgar Jackson fresh in the minds of the High Octane Wrestling universe. The question really is, What is Edgar Jackson's plans?
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear)   The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Inserted, I don't know how to input the background though. The following part of this is also inserted but you will not be able to see it here; in this forum as it's a surprise so make sure you tune into next week's PPV!
Back to top Go down

The Medieval Knight's Monumental Impact (PPV - Top Gear)
Page 1 of 1