High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Medieval Knight's Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Jackson

The Medieval Knight's Preparation Empty
PostSubject: The Medieval Knight's Preparation   The Medieval Knight's Preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm

The High Octane Wrestling Camera's zooms into the inner locker room of The Medieval Knight, Edgar Jackson. Inside, you could see the locker room full of wooden dummies which as truth are middle-aged replicas of human beings that are built for training and are really called quintains. The superstar is reclined on the couch in an exhausted state.

Edgar Jackson: Locker rooms can be a lonely place. However, they can be buzzing with activity sometimes, but most of the time you are on your own - nerves attacking thy insides as ye' wait to go out for ye' match. Tonight is no different for me.

Edgar Jackson finishes tying up his Medieval-styled shoe laces and then puts on his inter-linked chainmail along with his helmet.

Edgar Jackson: It isn't usual for me to go out into the ring when I have a match in my hands. So ye' be seeing me speaking infront of those crowd of fools. However, ye' shall see me walking out through the curtains and into the arena for a match, and nothing but a match. I shall be wearing my trademarked gear, light woolen pads underneath my metal-ringed chainmail with my trustworthy sword and helmet. And finally, ye' also will see me, The one and only Medieval Knight in action.

Edgar Jackson clenches his fists in an almost hypnotic state. All sorts of potential happenings rush through his mind, sifting out the good ones are the hardest task - the truth is though, there is no way to stop yourself become wrapped in a nervous pre-match bubble.. it just happens. Suddenly though, his trance like status is broken by three knocks on the door - this is quickly followed by a state of confusion.

Anime Crazed: Hey Edgar! Open up the door!

The Medieval Knight, Edgar Jackson instinctively grabs himself to his feet, He doesn't immediately walk over to the door, he merely stands still - and then walks slowly towards the door.

Anime Crazed: The time for our match is near. And by the way, have you ever fought this so-called "Dark Screamin' One", Screamindemon?

Edgar Jackson: Nay' I have never fought him. But it sounds like he definitely shall be a challenge, he isn't called "The Dark One" and the "Screamin' One" for no reason, ye' know?

Anime Crazed: Hmm, Well fingers crossed-

Edgar Jackson interrupts Anime Crazed, The Medieval Knight gulps to himself and then flickers his eyes on Anime Crazed.

Edgar Jackson: Not to mention the fact that he is along side Kuzan. Kuzan is known for his reputation and aye', I haven't fought him either, but I certainly know that he holds incredible skills inside the ring.

Edgar Jackson and Anime Crazed then exit the locker room. As both of them heads towards the backstage area, they pass by Samantha Bloom speaking with a cameraman and they both lock eyes with her. Bloom notices them both and starts to open her mouth.

Samantha Bloom: Hello you two! It would be a fantastic moment if we could just interview you right now?

The Medieval Knight, Edgar Jackson and Anime Crazed walk off without even responding to Samantha Blood, pointing out that they don't have enough time for an interview and indicate that it is the start of their match.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

The Medieval Knight's Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Knight's Preparation   The Medieval Knight's Preparation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Inserted into 2/21/2012 Overdrive. I'm not that dangerous Razz
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

The Medieval Knight's Preparation
Page 1 of 1