High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilde in the Basement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RickWilde

Wilde in the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Wilde in the Basement   Wilde in the Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 am

The camera switches on, heading down a flight of grey concrete stairs in to a dark dingy room.
On the floor there is a brown/grey mat with a dark blood stain in the middle. Rick Wilde is stood near the back of the room near some weights and a poster of Billy Robinson in his AWA heyday on the left wall next to pictures of other wrestlers like Satoru Sayama. There is and old small, squareish television in the corner with a video/dvd player and a stack of videos and dvds with various wrestlers names written in permanent marker. The camera pans round to see an MMA dummy behind and a mini fridge stocked with beer. The camera pans back to see Rick Wilde sat on an old, dented steel chair breathing heavy as he sits down next to a mace bell. A sign along the right hand wall says 'The Snake Pit'.

Rick Wilde:
Well that's how you get a result.
Last week I show up in H.O.W. not a penny to my name and no guarantee of of ever getting a match in anything bigger than the indies...
And now here I am... I've got a match on the A-Show.
I've gone from scouting people on Overdrive to having a match on High Octane and a contract signed by both myself and Kuzan.
Me and my big mouth...
You see...when Rick Wilde talks, people listen.
People listen because unlike some of the other people here I mean what I say.
If I say I want someone hurt, you better believe I'll hurt 'em.
If I want a title, you KNOW I won't stop till I get it.
And if I want a contract, 24 hours letter that contract is on my desk and awaiting my perusal.
I get things DONE.
Am I the only wrestler here to get things done?
Not by any means.
That's why I chose to come here to the H.O.W
Because it's the only fed I could see that has the roster to give me competition and the testicular fortitude to hire me
I chose H.O.W because its the only one in my LEAGUE.

Now as you know last week I was scouting out the talent here and there were some guys that were really tough.
That Edgar Jackson guy, and even that Hank Gently guy would be a great match if he wasn't such a goody two shoes
But those guys are suits now and if I hurt 'em I'd be out of pocket.
Then as the show was ending, just when I though there was no one worthy of me,
when I thought there was no one who I could beat without a lawsuit... Kuzan told me my first opponent,
and my eyes lit up...
MC Ban Hammer

Now I'm not faster than him, I ain't much tougher than him and he's got twice my strength but if you know anything about wrestling...
muscles are your biggest weakness.
He's strong enough to give me a challenge
but dumb enough for me to win.

I realize that there may be people that saw him wrestle last week and will notice I didn't,
they're sat at home with a smile on their face,
they're calling their local betting agents and as they cram another fistful of doritos and double layer greasy pizza in to their chow hole,
they say 'Gimme 50 bucks on the big guy, that Wilde guys all talk'.
Well before you do that tubby buddy, my flubber brother, let me tell you I have won more matches than I've lost...unlike you.
And I have held 10 singles titles on the indy circuit.
The last time MC Ban Hammer saw any gold... the dentist was was showing him a mirror.

Hammer... you're strong and I've got a fight on my hands...
but I've fought stronger men and gravity is on my side.
Whether I drive you head first in to the mat with the Cherry Cola Cutter,
or I school you on what it means to be a wrestler with the Wilde Choke...
only one of us is walking out of that ring...
and that person will truly know what it means to be WILDE

The camera turns back to the snake pit sign and fades to black
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Wilde in the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilde in the Basement   Wilde in the Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Inserted for 2/27/2012 High Octane show. Entry #3
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Wilde in the Basement
Page 1 of 1