High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) Empty
PostSubject: Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)   Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 am

The camera Pans to a Familiar Plush Locker Room where we find Bally "The Phoenix" Sat with none other than Kurt Larson.

The Crowd Roars with excitement upon seeing their firm favorite sat before them.

Kurt Larson: Bally, tonight as everyone in attendence and indeed around the world knows is a very special night for you, tonight you go toe to toe with a man you have had issues with for the past month in Epic Size, for the High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship in a match type of your choice because your team won the Tag Match last week, a choice you STILL havent revealed to us, care to shed some light upon your choice?

Bally: Well Kurt, i have made my decision, however, i want to keep it to myself a little longer, Epic will find out when he needs to and not a moment sooner.

Kurt Larson: Well that time must be coming pretty soon right?

Bally: Oh yes, very soon Kurt.

Kurt Larson: A man of mystery i see Bally, nice, i like that. Now what are your thoughts going into this match?

Bally: My thoughts Kurt? My thoughts are i have 2 solid clean victories over Epic Size, and tonight im going to make it 3 in a row. You see, to throw Epic off, i have been undergoing secret training all week, and have learned new moves, have a whole new arsenal to throw at him, he wont know what hit him.

Kurt Larson: Thats quite a sneeky tactic Bally, im sure Epic Size will be quite stunned by this.

*Rick Wilde walks in again*

*RIGHT BEFORE MATCH*

*Queen - Dont Stop Me Now is played over the sound track*

Bally "The Phoenix" Walks slowy to the ring soaking the praise he is getting from his loving fans

Goes round to the Sound Desk, and picks up a Microphone and gets into the ring

"All week, all anyone has been asking me is "Bally what type of stipulation are you choosing for your match vs Epic Size" and "When are you going to reveal it" Well, seeing as he is on his way down here momentarilly, i think now is when i should reveal it. so without further ado, tonights match, Bally "The Phoenix" vs Epic Size for the High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship is going to be contested under Submission Only rules."

The crowd roars with excitement
Once the crowd dies down Bally begins to speak again

"Thats right fans, there will be No Pinfalls, No Countouts, No ESCAPE for Epic, the only way to win this title is to make your opponant Tap Out, and we both know Epic doesnt have the ability to make me tap. but tonight for Epic, he will either Tap, or i will break everybone in his body until he does!

The Crowd cheers loudly, and Bally hands the mic back to the sound staff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)   Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am

Rick Wilde storms in wearing his ring gear and holding a tshirt saying Property of Rick Wilde's Snakepit.

Rick Wilde: Bally boy! Did I say jawjack with Mr.Kurt or did I say train?

Kurt Larson: Hold on a minute Wilde! Do you mean to say that you've been training Bally for his upcoming fight?

Rick Wilde: I don't mean nothing! I haven't got time to talk to you, I've forbidden Bally to talk to you and his match is any second now so he needs to be training!

Kurt Larson: But what I and the folks at home want to understand is why? You've just come from your match and you're back to training?

Rick Wilde: It real simple Kurt. If you wanna be anything in this world you have to sleep with one eye open, like a shark.
And just like a shark I smell blood in the water. Epic's blood!

Kurt Larson: Now wait just one second! How long have you been training Bally?

Rick Wilde: It all started when we tagged together. I don't like him, he doesn't like me, but we have RESPECT for one another.
And he came to me after the show and said 'Mr.Wilde, will you train me'. Now I watched him in our match and he didn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch but he had something you don't see often. FIRE!
You see you stick a wrestler in the ring with another wrestler, anything could happen but if that wrestler has fire, if he has a drive if he has a NEED to win, then that wrestler is a dangerous man.
I took a look at Bally Boy and I don't know if I was tired or punch drunk but I said...YES!
And since that day I have put this man through HELL.
I've shown him toe holds, heel holds, neck cranks.
I've made him work out till he passed out, slapped him round till he woke up and the stretched him.
Stuff that would break any other mortal man...Bally Boy here has pulled through.
He has risen from the ashes and like the Phoenix he is, he's gonna soar through tonight's match and win that title.
And I hope he has the good sense to give me a shot at the title after, because the man you see before you would be where is is right now, standing before you in the best shape of his life, were it not for me.

Turns to Bally. You think about that Bally Boy. And you make the right decision before things really get Wilde!

He offers the tshirt to Bally without blinking.
Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

PostSubject: Re: Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)   Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm

*Takes the T-Shirt and puts it on*

Bally: Thanks boss, i will do you proud tonight. Thank You for the help last week and the training all week, its been hard, but its worth it! and as for the title shot, WHEN i beat Epic Size tonight, i plan on giving you the very first title shot, how about at the first show of next season? No time for you to answer, thats my music, gotta run, Phoenix Out

Bally "The Phoenix" rushes from the locker room leaveing Kurt Larson and Rick Wilde in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)   Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Inserted, I love how well the two of you are working together on these joint segments
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)   Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bally PPV Promo (Wilde conversation)
Page 1 of 1