High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) Empty
PostSubject: Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)   Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:30 pm

The Camera's Pan to a scene in a plush locker room where Bally "The Phoenix" is sat on a nice leather sofa sat next to (Insert Interviewer name here).

Upon seeing this the fans cheer excitedly

(Interviewer) "So Bally, last week you challenged Epic Size to find a Tag Partner and you would do the same. Now its been a week, do you have a partner yet?"

(Bally) "Sadly no, i have been have been unable to find someone who really meshes with my style"

(Interviewer) " Ahh, so you are in abit of a situation?"

(Bally) "Yes, but i am Bally "The Phoenix" something will turn up in my favour"

(Interviewer) If you say so Bally, This match has a stipulation, where the winning team gets to choose the Stipulation for the upcoming Title Match at the PPV, if you win, what will you choose?"

(Bally) When i win you mean (Interviewer), when i win i know exactly what i will choose, however, i will keep that to myself for now and inform you when the time is right."

Suddenly Rick Wilde Storms in looking exciteable

*AFTER MATCH*

Bally Grabs a mic and looks up the Ramp to Epic Size

"Hey Epic, hey Epiiiiiiic, you remember that match at the ppv next week, i now get to choose what the stipulation is, do you want to know what i have chosen?"

Epic Size screams yes tell me

"Well Epic, i think im going to make you wait, i will inform you at the ppv"

Bally gives the mic back to the ringside crew, his music plays and he goes round and celebrates his victory with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)   Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey! Bally boy!
Now you spit your mouth and you say there ain't a goddamned wrestler in this company that meshes with your style...
I think you must been in catering when my match was on, because you would have seen the toughest technical wrestler in the H.O.W today!
But it makes no difference because I'm here now to TELL you I'm the best, to TELL you I'm the man who gets things done around here and to TELL you....you don't have to beg, you don't have to cry...hell you don't even have to get on the apron because a little bird told me that this Epic Size buddy of yours is teaming up with that law abiding DJ, that goody two shoes Judge Judy wannabe, MC Ban Hammer...

And if Hammers watching this, and if you could be professional for one day in your life Kurt and actually hand the microphone to the man who's speaking

Wilde takes the mic or a bewildered Kurt Larson

Hammer! Hey Hammer!
You managed to confuse me last week with that little stunt you pulled but lightning never strikes in the same place twice.
You're a hell of a wrestler and you may have got me with that cute little 'You're banned' trick but as the Who once said....
We won't get fooled again! I got Bally boy here. And I got everything from my Snake Bite lock to the Wilde Choke to beat you with.
I got MOVES. You've got TRICKS. And let's just see you try and pull the wool over my eyes when I've got someone watching my back!
So Mr. Kurt ...

Turns his attention back to Kurt Larson.

I want you to tell the world right now. Tell the audience sat in the cheap seats, tell the slob on the couches at home.
If Bally wants it we can go lace our boots right now and beat the snot out of those punks.
Bally Boy....

Elbows Kurt Larson aside to talk to Bally

I respect you. I don't like you. And I don't think your good two shoes attitude is going to get you anywhere... but I respect you
You want Mr Epic brought down to size, and I want the McHammer to get out of my life to I can start to prove who I am and get this damn albatross off my neck.
You shake my hand... and we show H.O.W. how Wilde a Phoenix can be.
You don't....and you've got three people you better keep your eyes on in that ring...

Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

PostSubject: Re: Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)   Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 pm

"Rick, Your on, that speach you just gave me, tells me you are the man for the job, and i have to say your statement of "I respect you. I don't like you." is very mutual. so for 1 time only lets go out there and let the Phoenix Run Wilde!"

*Bally shakes Rick Wilde's hand*

"Epic Size...its ON, tonight i will make it 2-0. and prove to you once again that until you change your attitude, you will never win."

(Interviewer) Well i guess its official tonight we have Bally "The Phoenix" teaming with Rick Wilde to face off vs Epic Size and MC Ban Hammer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)   Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am

Inserted. Split into 2 segments for 3/5 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)   Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bally Interview before Tag Match (Duo RP with Rick Wilde)
Page 1 of 1