High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bally RP at end of Epic's Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Bally RP at end of Epic's Match Empty
PostSubject: Bally RP at end of Epic's Match   Bally RP at end of Epic's Match I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

The Familiar sound of "Queen - Dont Stop Me Now" fills the arena

Bally "The Phoenix" becomes visible at the top of the stage with Epic Size still sat in the ring questioning why he cant get a win.

"Hey Epic, Remember me, cos i remember you, last week, you told me that the fans are fickle and they would be my downfall, Well, the way i see it, the fans are the reason you cant win a match. You See, theres alot of energy to be gained by harnessing the cheers of the fans, if they like what they see they tell you, and its a good feeling that makes you want to work harder, however when they dont like you the negative energy doesnt make you want to work harder, it just makes you angryer, and when you are angry you cannot focus on the task in hand. In short, untill you reconnect with these fans here, you will never win a match. oh and to prove this, next week. I hereby challenge you to a match next week, but lets make this more interesting, you go out the back, find yourself a tag team partner, and i shall do the same, then next week right here on High Octane, we have ourselves a tag match. Winning Team chooses the Stipulation for a one on one match the following week?

"The Crowd Roars with appreaciation"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

Bally RP at end of Epic's Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bally RP at end of Epic's Match   Bally RP at end of Epic's Match I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Inserted into 2/27/2012 High Octane Show. Entry #8
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Bally RP at end of Epic's Match
Page 1 of 1