High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wilde Appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RickWilde

A Wilde Appearance Empty
PostSubject: A Wilde Appearance   A Wilde Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm

The camera is at ring side. Resident interviewer Kurt Larson is stood in front of the ring apron which has the show name emblazoned on it, in a blue tuxedo with a microphone in hand.

Kurt Larson: Ladies and Gentlemen there have been some big developments in HOW this week and we've only just began.
So allow me to introduce to you at this time a man who has been making waves on the independent scene and is looking to join us here at High Octane Wrestling, Mr. Rick Wilde

The camera pans out and Rick Wilde is stood there wearing his black shirt, jeans, cowboy boots and hands on his hips. He turns to Kurt Larson with a straight face..

Rick Wilde: I've been out here a total of thirty seconds and already you're wrong.

Kurt Larson: Well what did I say?

Rick Wilde: About the joining Larson! I didn't say a damned thing about joining.

Kurt Larson: So it's not true you're joining us here soon at High Octane.

Rick Wilde: I didn't say it was true, I didn't say it wasn't true. You're not listening to me. In a wrestling match you don't let you're opponent know what your next move is. You just do it. In fact in catch wrestling you make him think you're going one way, then you switch on him.
I could have you by the throat, and believe me there's a lot of guys here I'd love to grab by the throat, and when your arms come up to pull my hands off, I drop down and tackle ya.
But back to you Kurt, you put words in my mouth and that's a dangerous thing to do. See I'm something that's become very rare in this day and age, I'm a man.
Do you see a manager yelping around here? No, because I'm a man.
Do you see some piece of skirt cavorting and parading herself here? No, because I'm a man.
Do you think that some weasel in a toupee can tell such a hirsute man as myself what my plans are? No, because I'm a man.

Kurt Larson: I think you'll find I'm a man too sir.

Rick Wilde: That's anatomy Kurt. I'm talking about old school. Someone who stands by their actions. Who backs up everything they say.
Have a lost matches, yes. But I gurandamntee you that no one who fights me wants a rematch, because if we're talking anatomy then I could talk all day.
You think of a body part and before you've named it, I'm driving my knee in, twisting it, putting all my weight on it and making you wish you never had it.

Kurt Larson: Thats all well and good Wilde, but if what are you here to do? You're on a H.O.W. camera, in front of a H.O.W. ring and talking in front of a H.O.W. audience, if you're just out here to waste our time you can just go.

Rick Wilde: Now wait just there Kurt. I'm not the kind of man you want to get cute with.
I trained under some of the best in this business, but the man that watched me grow from the boy I was to the wrestler you see in front of you was Billy Robinson.
Now I don't expect you to know what that means, so I'll fill you in.
That means that somewhere there is a former World Heavyweight Champion out there who thinks I've got what it takes to make it.
I know none of these cattle out here realize it yet but you are looking at the FUTURE of H.O.W. maybe even the future of H.O.W.
I like the sound of H.O.W. but in my book it doesn't mean High Octane Wrestling.
Its a message to anyone who comes near that ring should I step in to it, you can Hide Or Wrestle! And I recommend the former if you know whats good for you.

Kurt Larson: So you ARE here to wrestle?

Rick Wilde: Look I'm in this arena, I'm watching everyone who steps in the ring tonight. That's all you need to know right now.

Kurt Larson: Well we've got a show tonight, why not step in the ring for a match.

Rick Wilde: BECAUSE I NEVER SAID I WOULD! I'm a firm believer in putting your money were your mouth is. But mother didn't raise a fool. I've got my eyes on every single wrestler here, there's some I respect and some I don't. I don't care what you're like as a person. Good? Bad? Prove what you're worth in that ring. Because soon it may just be time for H.O.W. to get a little WILDE!

Rick Wilde walks off leaving Kurt Larson stunned.

Kurt Larson: Well there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. Some strong words there from the Wild one. Will he come back and step in to a H.O.W ring.
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Now back to Josh and Mark.

Kurt stares at the monitor as the camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

A Wilde Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wilde Appearance   A Wilde Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Inserted into 2/21/2012 Overdrive. And from your PM I thought this was going to be just a couple words Razz
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

A Wilde Appearance
Page 1 of 1