High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Season B.Striker RP 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Striker

New Season B.Striker RP 1 Empty
PostSubject: New Season B.Striker RP 1   New Season B.Striker RP 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am

* An Interviewer approaches B. Striker, asking him for any resumee and his expectations on the new season of HOW *

B.Striker: "Well, what is there to say? The last season began with great aspirations. I wanted to topple everything I've achieved in WoM. Become even bigger, badder, better.
I wanted them to fear my name. The name of the one wrestler, who defeated his own GM in a brutal hardcore match, one, that was to become the greatest match ever in the history of WoM.
But, I really cannot say that I accomplished any of that, can I ?"

*Looks at the interviewer with a sad look*

Interviewer:"No, not really, no."

B.Striker: "I'm not happy. As a matter of fact, I'm the farthest thing from being happy or satisfied. But what is it you do, when you're not happy with the way things are? You do something about it. You see I've taken good use of this short break. And I used it to train harder, then I ever did before.
Every day I sweat, I bleed, I leave my all in that ring and yet there are people...

*Turns towards the interviewer again with a frightening expression*

*Grabs him by the throat*

.... people like you. Peons and hypocrites who stare at your battered, beaten body, screaming for your blood and then dare to say "NO, Not really, no".
You scumbag. Who do you think you are?

*Pushes him to the ground and puts him in an excruciating crossface*

You want to judge me? Tell me what to do? Don't push me, because pushing a caged animal is never a good idea if you care about your health. I'm going to show you and everyone who dares to challenge me, that what they refer to as pain is merely a shadow of the agony I will unleash on them. Mark my words. At the end of this season, I will have gold around my waist.
Your time is up, your gold is mine, because,

IT'S FEEDING TIME!
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

New Season B.Striker RP 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Season B.Striker RP 1   New Season B.Striker RP 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Inserted into 4/9/12 High Octane!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

New Season B.Striker RP 1
Page 1 of 1