High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screamindemon - season 2 opener

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Screamindemon - season 2 opener Empty
PostSubject: Screamindemon - season 2 opener   Screamindemon - season 2 opener I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Here we go with another exciting season of HOW!

RP begins:

The camera fades in to show a single blood red spotlight focusing on the shadowy figure of The Screamin One - Screamindemon sitting in a skull embellished throne in the centre of the HOW ring...

The crowd erupts into a round of cheering and begins to chant "Screamin....demon, Screamin....demon"

Screamindemon looks up and the crowds chant slowly fades away, he then grabs the High Octane microphone and his catch-phrase bellows out across the arena "Frooommm Heeelll" and a pyrotechnic explosion erupts from the cornerposts...

Screamindemon (in a low demonic voice): " I'm baack! - I'm back for another season of HIGH......OCTANE......WRESTLING" "The Screamin One (he pauses) is back to bring some evil to the ring and cleanse HOW of those not worthy of being in the HOW ring....

The crowd again launches into a round of cheering.....

Screamindemon: "Last season it was the great, or so he though demonslayer knight Edgar Jackson.....he thought he had what it takes to take on the evil of Screamindemon...sadly for him he under-estimated the real power that in possess."

Screamindemon: This season I'm back, and looking for another victim, oh and I also have an added bonus........I can choose a title to fight for.....hmmmm, what will it be......will I bother, or would I rather just seek out another poser to banish from HOW!" Maybe another poser will seek out me?

Suddenly the camera swings to the High Octane entrance ramp and focuses on the figure of Vueloalfa....

Screamindemon looks at Vueloalfa somewhat surprised and bemused: "What is this - someone comes seeking the Screamin One?

Vueloalfa stands motionless staring at Screamindmeon in the middle of the ring

Screamindemon: "Well I guess you dont want to talk.....well thats good, I prefer my opponents to do their talking with me in the ring.....bring it on later tonight WHOEVER you are?

"Froooommm Heeellll" booms out across the arena and the ring is plunged into darkness...the lights soon came back on and Vueloalfa still stands un-moved gazing at the ring....the ring however is now empty......

END rp

Hope this is ok for a first up RP for the new season....
Screamindemon
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon - season 2 opener   Screamindemon - season 2 opener I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Inserted into 4/9/12 High Octane show. Don't forget that you sir are #1 contender to whatever title you decide on this season.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Screamindemon

PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon - season 2 opener   Screamindemon - season 2 opener I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

yep...made reference to it in this RP, hoping to work it into my RP'ing over the next few weeks....

Screamindemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon - season 2 opener   Screamindemon - season 2 opener I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screamindemon - season 2 opener
Page 1 of 1