High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screamindemon week 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Screamindemon week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Screamindemon week 3   Screamindemon week 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Her's an idea I'm pitching for this weeks fight.....

++Start segment++

"Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...the crowd erupts with appluase and cheering.

Joshua Brahn: Here we go again....

Mark Lancer: Even after that brutal attack from Edgar Jackson last week on High Octane the demon just wont stay down....

Joshua Brahn: Lets not forget though that "the Screamin One" gave out a devastating display of punishment before that brutal attack....

Mark Lancer: shhh shhh lets see what he has to drone about....

At this point a blood red spotlight slowly begins to glow on the centre of the ring....

Joshua Brahn: So, where is the demon......

Mark Lancer: One would guess he's nursing a pretty sore head....steel chair vs demon, we all know who won that battle......

Joshua Brahn: Yeah! Steel Chair 1 - Screamindemon 0

The Blood red spotlight continues to glow over the empty High Octane Wrestling ring...

Joshua Brahn: (in a sarcastic voice) Well this is certainly an interesting segment....

Mark Lancer: Sure is...the lights are on, but no demon is home...

Suddenly a huge POP of fireworks erupt from the wrestlers entrance...

Mark Lancer and Joshua Brahn: (at the same time) HOLY Shhh......

A lone figure stands on the entrance ramp, and begins to make his way to the ring.

Mark Lancer: The Demon has arrived!!! albeit in a different fashion...

Joshua Brahn: take another look Lancer, that aint the demon....

The well built wrestler makes his way to the ring, and climbs the steps - walks to the centre of the ring and poses in true Screamindemon crucifix style...

Wrestler: I am Henlar, I have watched this battle rage between Edgar Jackson and Screamindemon from the sidelines...what I see is exactly what Screamindemon has said......a pretender, someone who says they are something they are not, someone who needss to hide behind another...someone who CANT face his demons....

Mark lancer: Henlar??? Just who is this guy?

Joshua Brahn: I believe he's a new signing, and so far he looks impressive....

Henlar: Jackson! You are a low-life, taking to someone with a steel chair after you are easily out-classed....thats one of your demons coming to the fore....Screamindemon who's injured backstage....wants that demon!

Mark Lancer: Whats this guy on about - wheres this all going?

Henlar: Jackson.....Bring your best to the ring tonight....

Joshua Brahn: oh my! Edgar Jackson has been called out again, and this time on behalf of Screamindemon.......

Henlar: Oh! and Jackson...make sure you bring your best set of armour with you....."Anime Crazed"...I want to bend that set of armour, while Screamindemon pacifies YOUR DEMONS!

Joshua Brahn: whoa! a double call out......You saw it right here folks...tonight we will witness a tag-team matchup between Screamindemon and the new larger than life signing of Henlar Vs. the formidable duo of Edgar Jackson and Anime Crazed...awesome!

Mark Lancer: This will be epic...I'm not sure the ring will contain this one....

"Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...followed by another huge POP of fireworks from the wrestlers entrance...

++End segment++

This may need to be adjusted to suit Henlars entrance and speaking style and of course will need his approval - but could be a good build up for the match.

Screamindemon
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Screamindemon week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon week 3   Screamindemon week 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Inserted for 3/6 Overdrive. We'll make it work.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Screamindemon week 3
Page 1 of 1