High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screamindemon - The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Screamindemon - The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Screamindemon - The beginning   Screamindemon - The beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...

Joshua Brahn: We all know what this means......

Mark Lancer: We do?

Joshua Brahn: We sure do - the "Screamin One" Screamindemon is about to make his arrival in High Octane Wrestling.....He's one dark character looking to bring something special to the arena...

Mark Lancer: Oh...Ok! lets watch this unfold then....

At this point a blood red spotlight slowly begins to glow on a shadowy figure standing centre-ring in a crucifix style stance - head bowed down......A low demonic voice suddenly drones out......"I'm here"

Mark Lancer: Yes...we can see that Screamindemon....you are here!

Joshua Brahn: Careful there Lancer - this guy can hear things even you arent saying...he could end up on your case....

Screamindemon glares towards Mark Lancer in the commentary position, and begins to speak as the arena lights come up to full strenght.

Mark lancer: Whoa...I think he did hear me.

Screamindemon: The "Screamin One" has arrived at High Octane Wrestling, and now he's looking for a mortal soul to torture..so who will it be?........(a pause of silence covers the arena).....YOU! as he once again glares at Mark Lancer. NO! I dont want a commentator.....I want a fighter, someone willing to step into my hell and face my force of terror....

Joshua Brahn: Ha ha He's got your number Lancer......

Screamindemon: You see....I want a challenge in High Octane Wrestling..I want to be pu....

Screamindemon is interupted mid-sentence as music blasts from the speakers and two figures appear at the top of the ramp....both are pointing towards Screamindemon and taunting him with gestures...

Mark Lancer: And here's your challenge...just as you asked?

Joshau Brahn: Well he did ask and it looks like HOW has delivered, just who is it that fill face off against the "Screamin One"

The spotlights swing around to focus on the pairing of "Anime Crazed" and "Edgar Jackson"

Joshua Brahn: Hmmmm - kinda looks like the "Screamin One" might have bitten off a little more than he can chew on this one - Anime Crazed and Edgar Jackson mean serious business, and I'm picking that they might just not play nice with Screamindemon.

Anime Crazed: So "dark one" you wanted a challenge, well here it is.....I'm Anime Crazed and he's Edgar Jackson...WE challenge you to a match.

Edgar Jackson: WE want to see just how daunting your "terror" is....

The pairing slowly begin to make their way down to the ring, pretending to be scared and in a state of terror...they stop at the ring apron and look up at Screamindemon still standing centre-ring - his gaze fixated on the pairing.

Mark Lancer: This is certainly intense, what an introduction for Screamindemon, a two-on-one challenge for his first in-ring action at HOW! This is gonna be something special I feel.

Screamindemon: Can the two of you really face my Hell?

Suddenly a voice rings out over the sound system....."whoa whoa whoa" "wait up you guys....." and Kuzan appears from backstage...

Joshua Brahn: It's the GM....this should make for an interesting twist...I reckon he'll seal this deal for tonights programme.....

Kuzan: Firstly, Welcome the High Octane Wrestling guys....Now lets get something straight here....There will be a fight between you guys right here tonight....

Joshua Brahn: Told you so.....it was inevitable, this match has "classic" written all over it....

Kuzan: There will be a match between the pairing of Anime Crazed and Edgar Jackson against the "Screamin One" Screamindemon in this very ring......BUT!

Mark Lancer: I knew there would be a BUT!

Kuzan: I'm going to add a little twist to this match....

Joshau Brahn: Oh this does have "classic" written all over it....is it Hardcore? maybe a caged match?

Kuzan: Tonights match-up will become a tag-team bout....and I have a special someone in mind to pair up with Screamindemon.

Anime Crazed and Edgar Jackson and Screamindemon all stare at Kuzan a little confused....

Mark Lancer: A fourth HOW superstar to be added to this bout, wow.......but who?

Anime Crazed and Edgar Jackson, begin to taunt Kuzan, almost as if they want to back down from their challenge......Screamindemon gets an evil grin on his face as he awaits the announcement as to who his partner will be....

Kuzan: The fourth wrestler stepping into the ring for tonights challenge - needs no introduction......

Anime Crazed: Cant be that good - every wrestler needs an introduction!

Kuzan: This wrestler needs no introduction, as he's already here!

Kuzan motions in such a way as to introduce himself as the fourth wrestler

Kuzan: Thats right guys, KUZAN will be steeping into the ring to do battle along side Screamindemon in tonights tag team match.....

Mark Lancer: Oh my! I'm not overly sure anyone will be safe in there and with the GM Kuzan stepping into the ring with Screamindemon - this should be interesting....

Once again "Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Screamindemon - The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon - The beginning   Screamindemon - The beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 pm

I approve of the little section you put in with myself, Edgar is here frequently so I'll PM the segment to Anime for a thumbs up and if Edgar agrees or makes minor changes this is a great segment that we can use in the 2/21/2012 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Screamindemon - The beginning
Page 1 of 1