High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auron1

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

*The camera fades in, showing Auron walking down a hall. The camera looks behind Auron and sees Kurt Larson approaching with a mic and a clipboard*

Larson: Excuse me, Auron!

*Auron turns around and addresses Larson*

Auron:...Yes?

Larson: I was wondering if I can take a moment of your time and ask you some questions?

Auron:...Fine. Ask away.

Larson: Thank you. First, I want to ask you about last season. How well do you think you did last season?

Auron: *sigh* I'm not afraid to admit that I had a less than....perfect season. I ended up 1-2, beating Mark McBride, but then losing to both Paladin and Riani right after that. Also, all the last blood matches left me with a bit of a headache...

Larson: You might want to get that checked out.

Auron: It's fine. I've been through worse. Anyway, I could have done better...and I think that I have a chance to prove myself. You know who I'm fighting tonight, don't you?

*Larson looks down at the clipboard*

Larson: Hmm...Tonight, you're up against...the Concept champion, Rick Wilde--

Auron: Exactly! The Concept champion, Rick Wilde. I think that a champion is the perfect opponent to show off my skills. Plus, if--no, when I beat him, I might be next in line for a title shot. This will be a new beginning for me in H.O.W.

*Suddenly, "Hero" by Skillet starts playing from somewhere. Auron reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cellphone. The music is coming from the phone*

Auron: *checks his phone* Sorry, Kurt, I gotta go. It's almost time for my match.

Larson: No problem, we're done here.

*Auron nods respectfully at Larson and starts heading towards the ring. The camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:23 am

Inserted for 5/28/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

New Beginning
Page 1 of 1