High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screamindemon week 4 -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Screamindemon week 4 -  Empty
PostSubject: Screamindemon week 4 -    Screamindemon week 4 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Another week is upon us, and another week of RP, again this will need verification from Edgar Jackson before use....

RP starts....

The High Octane camera swings around to capture the shadowy figure of Screamindemon sitting, leaning forward in the locker room, his gaze fixated towards the floor....

Screamindemon then grunts and groans in a deep demonic voice "Jackson, Jackson....I feel your demons, I want your demons! ahhhhh!"

Suddenly a commotion is heard outside the locker-room door as objects crash to the ground...

Screamindemon sits motionless undisturbed by the commotion...continuing to murmur about Jackson

"Bang"....the locker room door suddenly bursts open....and the camera swings to focus on the doorway.

Screamindemon looks up and sees the empty doorway....with no-one to be seen he returns to his ritualistic murmuring.

The camera once again swings towards the doorway and captures a glimpse of someone peering around the corner of the door frame, looking at Screamindemon. With the where-abouts of "The Screamin One" known the knightly figure of Edgar Jackson steps into the doorway, a round of booing and jeering can be heard from the main arena.

Edgar Jackson enters the room in a staunch knightly fashion, as Screamindemon remains unmoved.

Edgar Jackson: "Good Eventide - Screeeeamindeeeemon!"

Screamindemon continues un-moved "Edgar Jackson - demons, give me your demons!"

Edgar Jackson: "Enough Ye Fool!"

Still screamindemon is un-moved

Edgar Jackson: "I come to Ye to put a stop to such nonsense......I may be knightly, but I swear to ye, I have nay demons for ye.......

Screamindemon grunts, and looks upward towards Edgar Jackson. "I want your demons Jackson....you show your demons when-ever we are in the ring....they haunt you, terrorise you and most of all give you nightmares!"

Edgar Jackson: "Nonsense, Edgar Jackson has nay demons, Edgar Jackson is nay "deeeemon slayer...Edgar Jackson is knightly, strong and noble.....

Screamindemon lunges to his feet sending Edgar Jackson stumbling back a few steps, he quickly regains his composure and strides forwards and firmly places his face in front of Screamindemons....the two continue to "stare down" each other as the crowd in the arena can be heard cheering and chanting....

Edgar Jackson: "Ye see, Strong and noble....I wont back down from anything..."

Screamindemon slowly turns away and walks towards his locker.....as he does so Edagr Jackson quickly pulls a brass knuckle duster from his wrestling attire and clobbers Screamindemon over the back of the head sending him crashing to the ground in a crumpled heap...he quickly follows this by grabbing screamindemon and twisting his arm behind him in a chicken-wing submission hold...

Edgar Jackson: "I wont back down Screeeemindeeemon for I am Knightly and I ask ye to stop this nonsense.....quit it I say...quit it right now"

Screamindemon somewhat groggy and still in a demonic voice: "Never...I'll quit....I'll quit in the ring"

Edgar Jackson: "In the ring Ye say? How about tonight ye and I in a match to end this demon nonsense......."The KNIGHT and the deeemon" in a battle...an "I QUIT" match, I will show thee peasants how a REAL knight deals with demons...."

With that he gets up and vanishes out the doorway....leaving Screamindemon to tend to his wounds....

End segment

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Screamindemon week 4 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon week 4 -    Screamindemon week 4 -  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Inserted into final High Octane show. Unfortunately at this point it is likely too late to convert it to an I Quit match, but I sweetened the pot so to speak by making the match a #1 contendership for choice of championship.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Screamindemon week 4 -
Page 1 of 1