High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screamindemon : week two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Screamindemon : week two Empty
PostSubject: Screamindemon : week two   Screamindemon : week two I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...

Joshua Brahn: He's back for more....

Mark Lancer: The Screamin One is back in the ring...lets see what he has to drone about this week...

At this point a blood red spotlight slowly begins to glow on a shadowy figure standing centre-ring in a crucifix style stance - head bowed down......A low demonic voice suddenly drones out......"I'm Back"

Screamindemon gazes over towards Mark Lancer

Mark Lancer: Geez I have to watch it when this guys around dont I?

Joshua Brahn: Sure do lancer...he's got your number and he knows what smart remarks you make....

Screamindemon (in a low demonic voice): "Last week on Overdrive, I was priveledged to be joined by Kuzan in the ring..... to take on a duo of H.O.W stars, Crazed Anime and Edgar Jackson..."

Mark Lancer: And i hate to say it, Screamindemon, you got burned in the ring.

Screamindemon continues: " Crazed Anime got lucky...pure and simple claiming victory for what can only be described as a mare-mortal pairing....Anime fought fair and just got lucky, Edgar Jackson on the other hand - walked around the ring like some so called great "knight in shining armour" pretending to be a "demon slayer"

"A demon slayer......Edgar Jackson - the Demon Slayer....Ha ha ha! I'm sure he could'nt even slay his own demons......and lord knows he has many in his chinked past....."

Joshua Brahn: I'm not quite sure what the "Screamin One" is trying to say here....but one would guess he's calling out the medievil one Edgar Jackson....

Screamindemon: "Jackson - get your chainmail linked rear out here and face your REAL demon....."

Screamindemon gazes towards the entrance ramp awaiting the arrival of Edgar Jackson...time passes and nothing.....

Mark Lancer: Well it looks like we are all waiting for the same thing here.....but it doesn't look like Edgar Jackson wants to play with his demons today....

Screamindemon: "Typical.....a knight always has to hide behind "shining armour" and in your case Jackson - your armour was Crazed Anime.....sure you can taunt and pretend to be a demon slayer while a real wrestler is between you and the "Screamin One" - but when your "demon" calls you, you cant show your face......"

"Jackson.....later tonight I will be in this very ring, waiting for you to do the knightly thing and face your demons and my reign of terror.....face me if you dare "Demon Slayer"

"Frrroooommm Hhheeeellll" explodes from the speaker system and the arena is plunged into darkness...

Joshua Brahn: Well thats a call-out if I've ever heard one.....question is, will the so called "demon slayer" Edgar Jackson take up the challenge....we'll find out later on tonights show...

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Screamindemon : week two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screamindemon : week two   Screamindemon : week two I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Inserted into 2/27/2012 High Octane Show. Entry #9
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Screamindemon : week two
Page 1 of 1