High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatlord

Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! Empty
PostSubject: Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!   Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

Mark Lancer: Hello and welcome everybody to a new episode of HOW, I am Mark Lancer, sitting besides me Joshua Brahn. We are live here from Miami Florida.

Joshua Brahn: The electricity is on an all new high. The "Big Bad Horny Daddy" Goatlord is going to make his debut any minute. I can't tell you how excited I am.

Lights go Off

Mark Lancer: It begins...

Joshua Brahn: Oh gosh.

Goatlords music hits, he comes down the ramp to make his entrance. He gets to the ring...

Goatlord: Gimme a freakin Mic.

Ringside personell gives Goatlord a microphone

Goatlord (looks around the arena): Now people are asking me, why did I come to HOW? Was it for the competition, was it for the money? Well, to be honest, it was a mix of both. I got a contract I couldn't refuse from the boss, and I'm here to kick somebodys ass. Now this brings me right to my first prey.

Fans cheer Goatlord strongly

Goatlord (getting angrier): I was watching HOW last week and I watched a skinny, out of shape poser, who flexes with spaghetti arms come out here and calls himself Crazy John. I see in Crazyjohn, the smallest of Johhnies, come out here and try to get the sympathy of the people, but you're not getting my sympy at all.

Goatlord: (getting pumped up) You're not the man with the longest goatee in the world, you're not DeathThrashZilla, you're not the man who steamrolls through his enemies. I am. I am the man and you're just going to end as a footnote in my book.

Mark Lancer: Strong words from a strong man

Joshua Brahn: This right there is what this is all about. Ma Boy Goatlord.

Goatlord: (suddenly pissed) Now that's the good news, you beeing a guy in my footnote. The bad news, it's going to hurt like hell ending up there.

Fans give Goatlord a mixed reaction

Goatlord pauses for a second, takes a short breath and continues

Goatlord (cooled off): So this goes to all my chicks out here. Goatlord is your saviour, hail me if you wanna get pound by the Big Bad Horny Daddy!
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!   Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Great RP! Nice job man, keep it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!   Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Inserted into 2/20/2012 High Octane. Holla if you hear me!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Goatlord

PostSubject: Re: Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!   Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Kuzan wrote:
Inserted into 2/20/2012 High Octane. Holla if you hear me!

Holla Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!   Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goatlord comes out to smash heads and turn ratings up the roof!
Page 1 of 1