High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Championship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzan
Admin

Special Championship Empty
PostSubject: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 am

We are looking for input from you the wrestlers on the concept of a special championship. It can be based on certain stipulation matches, or other boundaries, but I would like to leave this in the hands of you. We as a fed desire to be hands on and inclusive of the roster in our operations. So if you have any idea, don't hesitate to promote it here. Keep in mind High Octane has a general theme with our championship names and would like to keep it within those boundaries.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
THS

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 am

I know that alot of other fed's have this kind of championship.
My last fed had a Last Man Standing Championship.
I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE SOME MORE BRUTAL! Like a Blood Pulp Champion ( last blood matches only )
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 am

I second that pinion
I would go for maybe two suggestions:
Blood Pulp Champion seems good for first blood
and
Heavy damage Champion - for the hardcore and no DQ type of matches (we could host some special events for those with signing insurence policies and such)
Back to top Go down
THS

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 pm

I think Blood Pulp sends a message of a pulp of blood. You dont get that in a first blood match.
There Last Blood will be better in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 am

The thing is, if we have a Blood Pulp championship which is based with First Blood matches then we should have a championship for every other special match because it wouldn't be any good to just focus on one match. Other people prefer different matches. So if we do this, we'll have too many titles meaning it just can't be done. This is what I am thinking of: We should have a Championship Title based on High Octane Wrestling's very own special match creation. What I mean is that, all together, we should come up with a brand new special match that only this federation has and then we just simply make a title for it.

Back to top Go down
vueloalfa

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Wild idea. Roulette Championship.
Every match its determined by a roulette spin. Its different every show and the champion would be all rounded to stand every type of match. The only type of matches excluded would be Triple Threat and Three way dance.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I do have to agree that I would prefer staying away from something generic like a submission/last man standing/first blood title, because it does seem bland.

I really like Edgar's idea that we should consider coming up with our own special spin on a match type, and I also really like Vueloalfa's roulette idea. I'll mention something of both of these in the next roster global message so more people are made aware of the discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Championship   Special Championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Championship
Page 1 of 1