High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Legacy

Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently Empty
PostSubject: Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently   Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

We see Jack Legacy carefully approaching Hank Gently, eyeing the bull as he gets closer.

Legacy: "Nice Betsy, goood Betsy, don't charge me now."

Jack stops in front of Hank and extends a hand of friendship.

Legacy: "Hank Gently,

"Long have I watched your career.

"And I have been....a fan."

Legacy shakes Hanks hand a little too rapidly then starts shifting back and forth in a short pace while talking.

Legacy: "Hank, I have seen your last...'matches' against Jaques LaCroix, and I am disgusted.

"Like his forefathers before him, when faced with a real challenge, Jaques backs up and backs up

"And the red white and blue of his nation turns bleach white.

"YOU deserve a match.

"YOU deserve competition.

"YOU deserve VICTORY.

"I know you have inquired about tagging in the future. I can't tell you what the future may bring.

"But I can tell you this,

"IF you need me in your corner,

"IF some lawyer with a piece of paper,

"IF Jaques LaCroix tries to leave again,

"JACK LEGACY will be there to toss one of them into the ring, for you to do JUSTICE to.

"IF you'll have me.

"What do you SAY?"

Jack re-extends his hand, looking for an agreement.

**OOC: Hit it Hank! And I know it may not be Betsy, please correct me in the promo, very Jack-esque to mess up pet names**
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently Empty
PostSubject: Hank's Reply (and Strap Match promo all-in-one)   Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

(Hank looks down at Jack's outstretched hand, and peers over to Eddy...)

Hank Gently: Easy, Eddy, easy, settle down boy - Ol' Jack jus' ain't been properly interduced to ya yet! (Grabbing and warmly shaking Jack's hand) Howdy there, Jack, Howdy! Ah'm Hank Gently, an' this here's mah bull Eddy. (Hank releases his grip on Jack's hand, and stares at it, then towards Eddy, then back towards the hand, as if waiting for Jack to extend the hand towards Eddy to shake... Jack senses the awkward moment, and slowly turns his hand and reaches towards Eddy's head, moving to pet the massive Hereford. Suddenly, Eddy lets out a loud, deep snort, and Jack's hand recoils as a panicked expression crosses his face.)

Hank (Lifting his own arms quickly towards Eddy, as if ready to hold him back): Oooh, no, Jack, Ah wouldn't go doin' that so soon - lil' too familiar fer Eddy. (Jack quickly regains his composure, and stands somewhat relaxed, trying his best to ignore the bull.)

Hank: Lemme tell you this, Jack Legacy... that yella-bellied coward, Jacks La Krox, has done run himself outta excuses - tonight, Ah'm gettin' him in mah kinda match - a Leather Strap match! Jus' like when Ah'm out on the ranch, russlin' up the herds, tonight, Ah'm gonna get tah hogtie me up a Frenchman - an' then Ah'm gonna ride outta town with mah new golden championship belt! Ah appreciate yer offer, Jack, Ah surely do - an' Ah feel it, Ah feel it in mah bones that one day, Jack Legacy, me an' you are gonna do some mighty big things together. Ah'm already blessed with Eddy in mah corner - if you think it looks like mah back needs watchin', yer jus' the hombre Ah want watchin' it! (A broad smile crosses Jack's face, Hank grabs hold of his hand once again, and as the pair shake hands and grin at eachother, the camera fades to black...)
Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy approaches Hank Gently
Page 1 of 1