High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Legacy Live and in Ring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Legacy

Jack Legacy Live and in Ring Empty
PostSubject: Jack Legacy Live and in Ring   Jack Legacy Live and in Ring I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:36 am

The crowd awaits restlessly for the next segment to start.

Then the familiar base riff of Urge's "Time to Fly" roll throughout the stadium. Pyrotechnics go off on the stage, and Jack Legacy emerges to the roaring cheers of the thousands of fans in the stadium. He is wearing jeans and a leather jacket.

He struts down the entrance ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans. His unzipped jacket shows his tee-shirt, which reads "Embrace THIS Legacy!".

He climbs into the ring through the ropes and climbs each turnbuckle in turn, climbing each one and raising his fist in the air as he slaps his chest three times with his off hand.

He repeats this at each turnbuckle, and the arena illuminates with hundreds of flash bulbs, as the fans refuse to let the once in a lifetime photo opportunity go to waste.

Having finished, Jack heads to the side of the ring, and has a techie toss him a microphone.

Legacy walks back to the center of the ring, and slowly turns, taking in every face that he sees. He finally puts the microphone to his lips.

Legacy: "After one long month, it feels GOOD, to be back here, at the the H.O.W. Arena!"

The crowd erupts into cheers, with the chants of "H...O...W!" echoing throughout the arena.

Legacy: "It has been one long month of hard work. One long month where I have done everything in my power, to BUILD my LEGACY!

"I have continued to ASCEND the MOUNTAIN.

"I have continued to PLANT the SEEDS OF VICTORY, in my GARDEN OF TRIUMPH.

"I have suffered SUCCESSES. Each success has shone my beacon of light throughout the world of professional wrestling.

"I have suffered SETBACKS. Each setback, has been but a detour, on the road to my ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

"I have walked through the DARK VALLEYS.

"And I have climbed the HIGH MOUNTAINS.

"And now, I come to the PEAK. I am nearing the SUMMIT, of my next GREAT VICTORY."

Jack pauses here, and the fans start to cheer again. Faint chants of "LE-GA-CY, LE-GA-CY!" are heard in the background.

Legacy: "SD COLEMAN, is a WORTHY OPPONENT. He is a WARRIOR. He has shown that he has the HEART of a CHAMPION.

"He has followed his DESTINY. And it has served him well.

"BUT NOW, he is standing in the way of my GROWING LEGACY.

"And we have fought. We have battled. We have warred in the ring.

"We have bled. We have suffered injuries and indignities at the hands of each other.

"But through it all, I have always kept respect for the man who stands opposite of me in that squared circle."

Jack pauses, and the fans stir, wondering in what direction his mind would take this latest monologue.

Legacy: "So, SD Coleman, you know stand down, 2 to 1. You have 4 matches to win 3.

"You have a slim margin of error. Some would say that match number 4 is a MUST-WIN!

"And here is where danger sets in for you. Here is where those doubts start to whisper into your brain.

"What do you hear, in the cold darkness of the night, as you lay sleeping, before our match?

"What do you see in your subconscious?

"Do you feel the desperation?"

Jack starts to pace restlessly in the ring.

Legacy: "Tonight, is the turning point. Tonight, you will have your litmus test. And what color will the paper turn?

"Because there will be no comebacks. No Heroics. A LEGACY, is NOT so easily MOVED!

"If I go up 3 to 1, then you can put the children to bed. You can let the fat lady sing. You can play taps on the bugle.

"Because this series, will be OVER!"

Jack tosses the microphone back to the ring technician. He slides out of the ring and walks back up the stage.

The bass riff kicks in again, and Jack high fives fans as he makes his way up the ramp, and disappears backstage.

**OOC: FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK! This should not be inserted immediately before the match, as I'm not dressed for it yet tongue Earlier before one of the early matches would work best. SD, my friend, I'll await your response.

Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Live and in Ring   Jack Legacy Live and in Ring I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:44 am

Love the T-Shirt, priceless - brilliant stuff as usual, dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Live and in Ring   Jack Legacy Live and in Ring I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:03 am

Inserted for 5/28/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Live and in Ring   Jack Legacy Live and in Ring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy Live and in Ring
Page 1 of 1