High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cocky Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filthy

The Cocky Star Empty
PostSubject: The Cocky Star   The Cocky Star I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:29 am

((this will be play before my match))

The scene faded backstage area. An unknown wrestler is seen walking through the hall way.

The scene faded away as it now became the backstage. An unfamiliar face was walking around backstage as if lost. He was wandering around as he ran into a HOW staff member...

Unknown: "Excuse me, hi. Do you happen to know how to get to the ring by any chance?"

HOW staff: "Uh, yeah. Go straight down a few steps and it will be on your left."

Unknown: "Thanks."

The unknown continues as directed, going straight a few ways but before he could make a left to the ring, he was stopped by someone. It was a HOW interviewer.

HOW Staff: "Excuse me! I don't think we've met. Are you new here?"

Alistar: "I'm going to make this plain and simple. I'm Alistar, a second generation superstar. You're going to be hearing a lot about me very soon. I'm here to revive the inevitable. I got a match coming up and you're wasting my precious time."

Alistar smirked as he walks away from the stunned and confused interviewer.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

The Cocky Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cocky Star   The Cocky Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 am

Inserted for 6/4/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

The Cocky Star
Page 1 of 1