High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born To Be A Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filthy

Born To Be A Star Empty
PostSubject: Born To Be A Star   Born To Be A Star I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:31 am

After the match ends, Alistar exits by rolling out of the ring. He gets on his knees and reaches for something under the ring apron. He pulls out a bloody baseball bat and climbs back into the ring. Alistar creeps behind (Opponent), stalking him with baseball bat in hand. As (Opponent) barely turns his head around, Alistar strikes him upside the head within a blink of an eye.(Opponent) was knocked out cold.

The atmosphere was deafeningly silent as confused fans remained quiet while having mixed emotions toward the new superstar. Alistar demands a microphone through his gestures.

Alistar: "I am Alistar and I am a second generation superstar. Per my father's request, I was sent here to revive the inevitable."

The crowd chants, "WHO?"

Alistar: "I told you once, and I don't like repeating myself. But for one last and final time, I am Alistar, a second generation superstar!"

The crowd questions again, "WHO?"

Alistar: "I'm not going to repeat myself, just know that my name says it all and if you don't know my name by now, you will all know it by the end of tonight because why? I am going to be the star of HOW and you will all be starstruck!"

Alistar throws the microphone on the mat and turns to leave. The crowd was stunned and weren't sure about how they felt toward him, but Alistar doesn't care. In his mind, he already knows what the future holds and as the crowd looks on upon him, he poses and smirks. He gave them a last look before exiting the ring because he knows that after tonight, they will all know who Alistar is and that he is the future star of HOW.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Born To Be A Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born To Be A Star   Born To Be A Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 am

Inserted for 6/4/12 High octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Born To Be A Star
Page 1 of 1