High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One More Round, Coming Up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

One More Round, Coming Up! Empty
PostSubject: One More Round, Coming Up!   One More Round, Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:48 pm

(The crowds are waiting for something to happen. Suddenly "The Love For Three Oranges-Marche" by Prokofiev begins to play, leaving the fans confused, until Cael Wheeler emerges to loud applause. He carries his case and grabs a microphone from a tech as he enters the ring.)

Wheeler: Thank you for the great welcome! I'm glad to see all of you here today. Today, Stewart is ready to do something great!

(The fans begin to cheer again.)

Wheeler: But there's something I've got to say first. I never got quite the response that I got last week. People kept on coming up to me...ME!...with questions. "Where were you hiding that?" "Why don't you talk more?" "Who are you, and what did you do with the real Cael Wheeler?"

(Cael and the crowd are both laughing.)

Wheeler: Well, this is the real me! For a while, Stewart thought it best if I would just serve as his mouthpiece, but times are a bit different. You see, Stewart doesn't really like to get his hands that dirty, so he's leaving some of that to me. Besides being his mouthpiece, I've also become his attack dog, and he's finally let me off the leash!

(The crowd erupts into cheers.)

Wheeler: You see, Stewart has seen things happening that shouldn't be, and he has tried to talk about them. Does anyone think that Bribery is acceptable? I hope not! And it all stems from one source...

(Suddenly, Cael's microphone goes dead, and he leaves the ring to grab another.)

Wheeler: I'm sure that that was only a coincidence. Now hold on and let me finish, techs. As I was saying, everything stems from...

(Cael's second microphone goes dead, and he throws it out of the ring. Then he rummages around in his case until he finds another.)

Wheeler: Never hurts to be prepared. Now, as I was saying before I was so lamely interrupted...you know what? Forget that! I will not be silenced!

(The audience begins to cheer loudly.)

Wheeler: You will not be silenced!

(The fans get even louder.)

Wheeler: And I know someone else who will not be silenced! Ladies and gentlemen...

(Cael never gets any farther, as the crowd explodes when "How to be a Millionaire" hits, and SD Coleman appears. He is in his ring attire and carrying his cricket bat and a microphone. He shakes hands with his fans on his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring.)

Coleman: Thanks for the great welcome! And Cael, thank you very much for that. It's time everyone gets to see what happens when we get a little upset. I don't appreciate people trying to bribe me, and the fact that it happened under the sterling...leadership...of Christina Chase just makes everything worse. I don't approve of corruption! If I get anything in this business, it'll be on my own merits, thank you very much!

(The fans cheer wildly at this.)

Coleman: Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is this. Listen close now. I cannot be bought! This next is for Jack Legacy. I want you to know that after our series, all options are open. I honestly didn't think that I would win last week to tie things up, but I guess you never know in this business. We've put each other through a world of pain, and I can't believe that both of us are still standing.

(Rival fans begin to chant "S. D. C!" and "Le-Ga-Cy".)

Coleman: So thank you, Jack. I look forward to completing this series with you, whatever the outcome. It's time for one more round, coming up!

Wheeler: Whatever the outcome, I think things are coming round our way!

Coleman: Indeed. You may even be right, as usual. And I expect a good clean match. If anyone in the back thinks that I will be intimidated, take a good look at this cricket bat in my hands. Do you see it? It could just be the last thing you see tonight!

(The crowd once again erupts into cheers. "How to be a Millionaire" hits, and Wheeler and Coleman make their way to the back.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I just had to write Wheeler and Coleman responding to last week's Overdrive. Also, I think I've finally nailled Cael's character (it only took me five seasons.)
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

One More Round, Coming Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Round, Coming Up!   One More Round, Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Inserted for 6/5/12 Overdrive. We wouldn't be trying to provoke Ms. Chase would we? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

One More Round, Coming Up!
Page 1 of 1