High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming for revenge

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like Jesse to:
Stand up and say some angry words to Angadialas then walk away
Coming for revenge I_vote_lcap33%Coming for revenge I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Stand up and hit Angadialas then leave
Coming for revenge I_vote_lcap0%Coming for revenge I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Burst in anger and attack Angadialas openly trying to hurt him
 33% [ 1 ]
Call security on Angadialas
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Coming for revenge Empty
PostSubject: Coming for revenge   Coming for revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 am

Jesse Kincade is sitting on a comfortable sofa and opposite to him Samantha Bloom with a microphone.

Samantha: So Jesse, you had a pretty rough week, how are you feeling?
Jesse Kincade: Healthy, ready for action and revenge
Samantha: Recently you had little with the wrestler you're suppose to face tonight, any thoughts on that?
Jesse Kincade: All those situations involved some sort of outside intervention or attacking me from behind, this time we will stand face to face at least until I'll hit his into the floor
Samantha: Bold words from a bold person, anything you would like to say to you adversary?

Angadialas walks out from behind the camera and stands behind Samantha.

Angadialas: Yes Jesse anything you would like to say to me before I'll wipe the ring with your carcass?

[Vote in the pool I'll add the next segment in the evening then]
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

Coming for revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming for revenge   Coming for revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

Jesse Kincade: You little piece of... NO I will not fall for your game. Security!

Four men approach the couch, two of them stand between Angadialas and Jesse Kincade, and two behind behind Jesse.

Jesse Kincade: Not so tought now are you? You are noting without your tricks, only smokes and mirrors that's who you are now! But I won't be made a fool.
Angadialas: That is what you belive in, but the set was staged and the game is rigged and you will know it when it eats you alive Jesse.
Jesse Kincade: bold words from a bold fool, guys! Give our guest his recipment.

Four security guards move against Angadialas, who backs down a little then takes out a bat from his coat and hit's one of the closest guards with it other three are cautious.

Jesse Kincade: No, not again, not this time, we will end this on the ring!

Jesse Kincade gets out of the room with the other door.

Angadialas: It's no fun when the king leaves the board before he can be checkmated, oh well.

Angadialas suddenly turns around and dashes to the exit while two of the security guards follow him the third one takes care of the wounded friend.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Coming for revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming for revenge   Coming for revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 am

Inserted for 6/11/12 High Octane. I love the idea of giving yourself multiple options. Give me a heads up when you want to do something like this again and I can put out a global message to see about getting some others involved!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Angadialas

Coming for revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming for revenge   Coming for revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 am

I just thought that it's not entirely fair to play someone else char even if they don't RP themselfs. So I thought why not give others the opinion what a char should do? I know my way around writing I think that I can come up with few ideas of a situation and write it down. At the moment there were 2 choices with 1 vote each so i mixed them.
I will try to do it sooner rather in the last minute but I was quite busy with my work recently so it came up late.

I think it's a good idea to use other people chars this way if they don't RP themself. So I would encourage people to do so if they have a "silent" opponent and they want to do some group RP with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming for revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming for revenge   Coming for revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming for revenge
Page 1 of 1