High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United we stand!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

United we stand! Empty
PostSubject: United we stand!   United we stand! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 am

Jesse Kincade was in his locker room preparing for the upcoming match, a knock on the door is heard. Jesse goes to the door and opens them a man in a delivery uniform and a hat stands in them.

Delivery man: Package for you sir
Jesse Kincade: Give it here
Delivery man: As you wish.

Delivery man reaches next to him and suddenly slams Jesse with a bat he just picked up from around the door. Jesse falls back to the ground surprised but the delivery men isn't going to stop and aims for the head hitting Jesse and rending him unconscious. Delivery man then takes off the hat and a wave of green hair falls from underneath it, Angadialas stands above Jesse Kincade breathing heavily.

Angadialas: Now on to phase two.

He walks out and bring in a wheeled chair.

Angadialas: To the Ang-mobile you go Jess!

He puts Jesse onto the chair and locks his arms in leather stripes, then leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

United we stand! Empty
PostSubject: United we stand! PART 2   United we stand! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 am

The match between Johnny Blaze and Yoshihiro Tajiri is about to begin when suddenly we can hear the music of Angadialas, who enters the ram with Jesse Kincade tied to the wheelchair.

Angadialas: Sorry to interrupt you guys, but you seem to be short on wrestlers here! I believe we need to add a little extra.

Angadialas pushes the wheelchair down the ramp, it rides from it and then hits on of the sidewalls.

Music of Christina Chase starts off and we can see her on the big screen.

Christina Chase: That is enough! Security untie Jesse!

Security personnel runs along with medics to check on Jesse Kincade condition.

Christina Chase: And as for you! You're mad, outrageous and out of any form of control! You're too dangerous to keep around anymore, in other words YOU ARE FIRED ANGADIALAS! PACK YOUR LOCKER AND GET OUT OF MY SHOW BEFORE I'LL MAKE YOU LEAVE IN A PLASTIC BAG!
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Tajiri

Yoshihiro Tajiri

United we stand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: United we stand!   United we stand! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:33 pm

:Yoshihiro Tajiri notices Johnny Blaze is distracted:

Yoshihiro Tajiri spitting a green liquid in Johnny Blaze face
be blinded and experience intense stinging in the eyes executing HardCore Poison Mist

:Angadialas enters the ring and gets in position:

Yoshihiro Tajiri grabs the downed Johnny Blaze by the legs and puts the Johnny Blaze in a reverse cloverleaf hoisting the Johnny Blaze up Angadialas catches the Johnny Blaze had and put it in a DDT position Yoshihiro Tajiri and Angadialas yell simultaneously " BYE" Angadialas falls backwards driving the Johnny Blaze had into the mat executing a LEGENDARY Nighty Night

:Yoshihiro Tajiri and Angadialas grad there Twin Turbo title and holding up towards Christina Chase. Christina Chase looks frustrated:

:Yoshihiro Tajiri grab a microphone and begins to speak:

Tajiri: It does not look good for a company like this to fire one of it championship holders.

Christina Chase: Those belts do not make you immune to my judgement.

Tajiri: no no you don't understand, these belts were wearing make a very good bargaining chip. If you still have the need to fire Angadialas you will lose me, the Twin Turbo Champion will go with us to a mew home in a another company, and all the money we bring in revenue and the ratings will take a planet, and you you'll be back to square one.

Tajiri: The Green Menace is a hot commodity now if you fire us you be only be helping out the competition.... will give you some time to think.

are you cool with this Angadialas
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

United we stand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: United we stand!   United we stand! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Inserted for 6/5/12 Overdrive. You two = golden. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

United we stand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: United we stand!   United we stand! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United we stand!
Page 1 of 1