High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No one can stand in my way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snsd

No one can stand in my way Empty
PostSubject: No one can stand in my way   No one can stand in my way I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 am

High Octane comes back form commercial to a wide shot of the crowd, cheering and whatnot. Suddenly a strange and spooky music begins to play over the speaker. The crowd seems confused and don't know whether to cheer louder or scream. Suddenly the lights turn red and fire explodes on the stage. A strange man walks onto the stage and begins walking down the ramp, adjusting his glove as he does so. The crowd begins to cheer even louder.

Mark Lancer: Oh my God, Tony, I think I know who that is! We are being payed a visit by "The Death Deifying One", the man they called SNSD Taeyoooon!

Joshua Brahn: I think you're right. But why is SNSD here? What could he possibly want here in HOW?

Mark Lancer: Well it looks like we're going to find out soon … he's entering the ring.

As Mark Lancer said, SNSD climbs up onto the apron and over the top rope. He stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms. He brings his arms down fast and fire explodes from all four turnbuckles and the lights return to normal as that happens. Then, without warning, The Punching Bag gets into the ring with a microphone.

Mark Lancer: Careful The Punching Bag, SNSD's a monster, you could get hurt!

The Punching Bag: Well SNSD, I think I speak for everybody when I say I would like to know what you are doing here in HOW.

SNSD looks down at The Punching Bag, with an evil smirk crossing his face behind the mask. This causes The Punching Bag to move back a little, obviously nervous. SNSD looks at the microphone being held in front of his face and begins to speak.

SNSD: Well, let me say first that you have a lot of nerve stepping in here with me, The Punching Bag. Don't you know what I've done? Who I've beaten and what lengths I will go to to win a match?

The Punching Bag just gulps and nods nervously, pulling at his collar a bit.

SNSD: Well, judging by your reaction you do. But you continue to stay in the ring. You are either very brave, or very stupid. But, as for your question, I am here because I want to be here. My competition well has virtually run dry in my previous federation and I need fresh meat. New challengers. Challengers who may be stupid enough to get into the ring with me because they know not of my accomplishments in the past.

The Punching Bag: Well SNSD, with all due respect, High Octane has some pretty tough superstars. Many of them are probably capable of beating you.

Well that got SNSD's attention. He flicks his hair back out of his eyes and looks right at The Punching Bag, who begins backing away in fear. But before he can make it out of the ring, SNSD grabs him by the throat. He pulls him very close to his face and grabs the microphone.

SNSD: What did you just say? You just remember who I am. I am SNSD "The Death-Deifying One" Taeyon and I am capable of destroying anyone and everyone who stands in my way. One more crack like that and I will Chokeslam you right on your fat, sweaty back, do you understand me?!

The Punching Bag nods to the best of his ability. SNSD throws him into the ropes and turns away. The Punching Bag quickly make his way out to the backstage as SNSD looks around at the audience, who is giving a mixed reaction, mostly boos.

Joshua Brahn: The Punching Bag certainly know when he should run. He’s smart, don’t you think?

SNSD sighs, looking as if he’d rather be anywhere else but standing by himself in ring.

Mark Lancer: Oh my! SNSD Taeyon does not seem to be in a good mood.

Joshua Brahn: Well that could be due to the fact that The Punching Bag just said that HOW superstars could beat SNSD. Even though that is probably true. I can name at least five superstars off the top of my head that are better than “The Death Deifying One”.

Unfortunately for Joshua Brahn, SNSD Taeyon heard that. He exits the ring and begins walking toward the announce table.

Joshua Brahn: Let's see there's Kupo, Univers, Crazy John, Apocalypze, Goatlord ...

Mark Lancer: Umm, Josh, you might want to stop.

Joshua Brahn: Why, what is that SNSD going to do about it? It's not like he can hear me …

Joshua Brahn is unable to finish his sentence though, as SNSD grabs him by the throat and drags him out of his chair. Without missing a beat he lifts Joshua Brahn up and sends him crashing through the announce table with a thunderous Chokeslam from Hell. This causes Mark Lancer to jump back. He starts calling for a medical team as SNSD gets back in the ring. SNSD picks the microphone back up and raises it to his mouth.

SNSD: Let this be a lesson to everyone in the locker room. I am not someone to be trifled with. I’m looking for Gold, Glory and destruction. I will not be denied here in HOW, and no one can stand in my way! Not even The Punching Bag. I will show it to you. Tonight, in this very ring!

With that, SNSD proceeds to mimmick his actions when he entered the ring and raise his arms up again. He brings them down fast and fire explodes from all four turnbuckles, the lights turning red again. The medical team arrives and rushes over to Joshua Brahn as SNSD exits the ring and returns to his locker room.

Cut to next segment.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No one can stand in my way   No one can stand in my way I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Great RP! Is it just me or do these RPs get better and better by the minute? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No one can stand in my way   No one can stand in my way I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Couldn't agree more. Inserted for 2/20/2012 High Octane.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one can stand in my way   No one can stand in my way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one can stand in my way
Page 1 of 1