High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edgar Jackson makes his entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Jackson

Edgar Jackson makes his entrance Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Jackson makes his entrance   Edgar Jackson makes his entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Right on cue, "Battle On" by War of Ages begins to blast out through the speakers in full volume as the fans explode out of their seats in a chorus of cheers for the arrival of The Medieval Knight. After a few seconds into the song and with perfect timing, the EFW Universe explode into a somehow even louder chorus of cheers as the man they were waiting for, Edgar Jackson walks through the curtains and out into the arena with a microphone already in his hand, ready for tonight. Cameras around the entire arena would flicker as the EFW Universe aim their cameras as they attempt to take a picture of the "The Medieval Knight" making his arrival. As he walks out with a bright smile, Edgar Jackson is wearing a linen shirt and a pair of pants as well as light woolen pads underneath his metal-ringed chainmail. He is also wearing a pair of wall mounted gauntlets. The Medieval Knight slowly enters the ring with all his gear and takes off his helmet. After a few seconds he takes a look around the screaming fans and smiles.

Edgar Jackson: Greetings and Salutations to thou fans in attendance today! Truly, ye' fans are the ones who shall make my upcoming matches thrilling and exciting.

The crowd cheers after hearing the kind words of Edgar Jackson.

Edgar Jackson: Wow, this is certainly a great crowd and it's a miracle that we have thou fans in this arena because as you all know, today is the first ever show of High Octane Wrestling and it certainly is looking excellent.

Joshua Brown: Is this guy paranoid? How the hell can this crowd be a good one? These fans showed disapproval when I entered the arena! Yes that's right, they booed me! For no apparent reason.

Mark Lancer: Well, first of all, this guy isn't paranoid. He is possibly one of the first to get such a loud praise from the crowd. And who wouldn't hate you?

Joshua Brown: Shut up you! Who the hell are you to judge me, you don't know anything. Maybe you don't even know your own name.

Edgar Jackson: Let me continue to talk about ye' people. When thou all cheered me when I arrived through the curtains, you didn't realise what thou just did. See, I'm not the same person anymore, the man you know me as is no more.

The crowd are silent and confused looking as if they are paralyzed. A small smile crawls over The Medieval Knight's face as he moves walking to the ropes as he leans on them, the microphone still up at his mouth as he just leans there causally as he continues to talk, addressing the audience.

Edgar Jackson: Thou fans won't see me as how ye' saw me before. I've changed. Yes! Ye' fans shall now have hate upon me and I shall have passionate hatred towards thou all too.

The crowd suddenly boo Edgar Jackson and know where this is all going to.

Edgar Jackson: Ye' mindless dog-hearted fools! If you had been a REAL supporter of mine, thou all would have kept up with my progress and what I was doing. If thou all had done that, you would have found out that I changed my view with thou lot! Thou lot are nothing but peasants compared to me! Now I beseech thou all to bow down before me at this moment!

Thousands of fans are instead booing and chanting negatively at Edgar Jackson.

Joshua Brown: Wow, I think now I am liking this guy!

Mike Lancer: And I really though that this guy would have been a shining star. Looks like he isn't the knight in shining armor, but the false knight in tin foil.

Edgar Jackson: I laugh at ye' fans! I don't even know why I am calling thou fools fans because you can't even support a wrestler. Wow, isn't it amazing that I can do this? seeing someone turn from receiving praise to passionate disapproval in just one appearance doesn't happen often, now does it? I don't see what I have left to say, but thou all shall witness the rise of a knight and thou so-called wrestlers at the back shall witness something special too.

With that, The Medieval Knight Edgar Jackson drops the microphone. People start to boo him as he walks up the ramp, his music starts to play. Edgar Jackson makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp. With “Battle on” playing on the PA system, Edgar Jackson poses at top of the ramp before heading backstage once more. High Octane Wrestling cameras then cut to a commercial break and a promo focusing on Edgar Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Edgar Jackson makes his entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Jackson makes his entrance   Edgar Jackson makes his entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Inserted into 2/20/2012 High Octane. A perfect example here of exactly what we're looking for!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Edgar Jackson makes his entrance
Page 1 of 1