High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement Empty
PostSubject: S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement   S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm

(All is calm in the arena, when Cael Wheeler appears on the ramp with his case and makes his way down to the ring. There is some confusion, as people don't realize who he is. The ones that do, however, know what this means and begin to cheer. Wheeler enters the ring and grabs a microphone.)

Wheeler: Thank you all for that great welcome, HOW universe! As you may be aware, last season ended with me in a bit of trouble, so I would like to apologize if anyone finds offense with my actions. I was under a bit of stress, which I guess isn't going to get any better. Everyone told me I didn't have to do this, but I think it's important...so I can do this!

(Wheeler actually climbs a turnbuckle and points up the ramp. The fans in the crowd begin to cheer even more.)

Wheeler: Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor to introduce a man who is not only my employer, but my friend. A man who has never backed down from a challenge. A man who has finally won a CHAMPIONSHIP! Ladies and gentlemen, MR. S. D. COLEMAN!!

(How to be a Millionaire hits! The arena erupts into cheers as Coleman appears with his cricket bat and makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone, as Wheeler climbs down off the turnbuckle.)

Coleman: Thanks for the great welcome. You know I always appreciate my fans. And, Cael, I've just got to say that your introductions have gotten a lot better. Much better than last time, I'd say.

(Coleman begins to laugh and the fans join in.)

Coleman: Now I know that most of you are very surprised to see me in High Octane Wrestling, especially after some of my comments about business decisions and Christina Chase. But I got a call from Kuzan that I just couldn't refuse, and here I am. What did you expect me to do? Retire? I may be getting a little older, but I'm not ready for that yet! I'm just getting started!

(The fans cheer this news.)

Coleman: My fans already know this. I'd do anything for you. That's why I keep this. It is in your case, right?

Wheeler: Sure is. Put it there myself.

(Coleman reaches into the case and pulls something out. He holds it above his head revealing the MWF Warrior of the Night Championship title belt. The fans are going crazy.)

Coleman: This decision should have put me through a world of pain, but it didn't. You want to know why? Because of THIS. I won this belt not just for me but for EVERY ONE OF YOU. And I'm going to keep it with me to remind me why I fight. I'm not your champion yet. But I will be.

(The fans are just as loud, with the thought of Coleman as champion. Coleman and Wheeler put the title belt back in the case.)

Wheeler: Aren't you a bit worried? You know, with Miss Chase in charge?

Coleman: Why should I be? I'm one of her newest acquisitions! It makes absolutely no business sense to put me on the shelf! Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is that I'm ready for any challenge. I DON'T CARE WHO SENDS IT!

(The crowd is on it's feet, chanting "S. D. C."!)

Coleman: So I'm ready for anything that comes my way. I'm ready to climb the MOUNTAIN again. And remember, I expect no funny business, as long as I have this!

(Coleman raises his cricket bat high to the sky, and the crowd keeps on chanting)

Coleman: I'll accept any challenge. You all know where to find me. Thank you HOW universe. I'm here to make an impact, and I know that you will always support me. But Christina Chase, I've also got to tell you that some day soon, someone's going to get their BLOODY HEAD BASHED IN!

(How to be a Millionaire hits, and Coleman and Wheeler climb out of the ring and make their way to the back to the cheers of the crowd.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope this works. Wasn't really sure which show to put this under, so just put it on the minor show for the time being. (If you would like to put it on the major show, that's fine, too.) Had to look back to remember how to write SDC as the scrappy challenger. (Honestly, he hasn't talked about bashing someone's head in for a few seasons, since Warriors of the Mat.) But I think it certainly sets the season in motion.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement   S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Inserted for 4/10/12 Overdrive! MWF has virtually taken over the Overdrive segments this week haha
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

S. D. Coleman Makes a Statement
Page 1 of 1