High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A secret visit for SD Coleman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

A secret visit for SD Coleman Empty
PostSubject: A secret visit for SD Coleman   A secret visit for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 am

The camera fades to the backstage area. Gill Bates seems to be stalking around. At the lockerroom door of SD Coleman he makes a stop gently knocking at the door.

The door is opened and Gill Bates enters the room after taking a thorough look around if he has been spotted by anyone.

Gill Bates: Mr. Coleman... Mr. LaCroix send me to give you a visit. And before you throw me out I suggest you let me speak first. What I have to say could be of great interest for you...

SD Coleman listens impatient.

Gill Bates: Well, Mr. LaCroix has recognized that management is denying you your well-deserved shot at his title. Mr. LaCroix is as aroused as you because of this unfair constellation. I mean Mr. Gently gets his third shot without hesitation while you proved your value week after week after week to the management.
Well, Mr. LaCroix is willing to gie you a title shot after the PPV. You know, as the champion he has a certain influence on his challengers.
THe only problem is, that Mr. LaCroix is still in psychological pain from the crash that his wife had and furthermore the odds of the match are stagged against him. If he looses the title he won't be able to give you your well-deserved shot at the gold. Moreover if Mr. Gently becomes the champ you won't get your shot either., because Mr. LaCroix will have his rematch clause and a new challenger has to be selected.
To come to the reason that I am being here: Mr. LaCroix offers you a contract entitling you to a shot at his gold, if you help him defend his title tonight. Not being an expert in this sport I presume that a strap match is a no dq match... so your intererence will help Mr. LaCroix. If it is DQ you could attack him or Mr. Gently because a DQ will not lead to a change of the title.
I think that this offer can give you what you deserve and MR. LaCroix would be glad to give you that opportunity. So....
gives him the contract papers Do you think we can come to an agreement?
Back to top Go down
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Re: A secret visit for SD Coleman   A secret visit for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 am

(Coleman looks at Gill Bates for a few moments.)

Coleman: Mr. Bates, is it? That's an interesting proposition you propose, a very interesting proposition indeed. Now let me get this straight...you want me to attack either Hank Gently or your boss Mr. LaCroix if the match is DQ, so that the title won't change hands.

(Gill Bates nods.)

Coleman: And if the match is DQ, you want me to take Hank Gently down, so Mr. LaCroix can retain his Overdrive Championship. You say that if your boss is still champion, you will guarantee me a title shot. Is that all correct?

(Gill Bates nods again.)

Coleman: Personally, you might have been better off trying to talk to Cael Wheeler. I have always appreciated his service, but he's rather fond of getting me into championship matches that I'm not ready for! Let me ask you, if I couldn't beat Snaresys, couldn't beat him TWICE, what makes you think that I'm ready to take on the man that beat HIM for the Overdrive title? On second thought, don't answer that.

(Coleman begins to pace inside the dressing room.)

Coleman: And, in case you haven't noticed, I'm involved in a series of matches right now with Jack Legacy. The third match is tonight, and I would love to take control of the entire series, if possible. I respect Jack on all levels, but there can only be one winner. And with a little bit of luck, and a little bit more of the cricket bat, hopefully, that winner will be me. Why should I give up fighting to become the BEST IN THE WORLD to help you? Don't answer that, either.

(Coleman sits down again and picks up his cricket bat from beside his chair. He holds the bat in front of him.)

Coleman: I think that whoever wins that best of seven series will be able to write their own ticket. I've already put forth the idea that the winner gets a shot at the Overdrive Championship. If I win, why should I help you? I'll already be gunning for you boss! You may have misjudged me, Mr. Bates. I'm a loyal man, and I'll stick by my friends. I'm not going to throw away a friendship with Jack Legacy to help you. And in case you've forgotten, I've stuck by Hank Gently before, in the face of great odds.

Coleman stands up and looks at the contract papers again.)

Coleman: I'm not thinking we'll come to any agreement. Now give me one good reason not to throw you out of my locker room. Hurry up, please. Clocks ticking, Mr. Bates.
Back to top Go down
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Re: A secret visit for SD Coleman   A secret visit for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:30 pm

(Coleman continues to wait for a few seconds.)

Coleman: No reply at all? I must say that I expected more from you... and your boss. I am very sorry about Mr. LaCroix's wife, and send my condolences. However, there's no way in Hell I'm going to help you. I've got a special message for him, though. IF I should happen to make my way down to the ring for that particular match, you'd best have a guard around that ring. IF I should make my way down to that ring you are going to wish I hadn't. Do you get my meaning? I would hate to think of your boss losing his title due to OUTSIDE interference.

(Bates is shaking his head and looks like he wants to run.)

Coleman: Good man. I THOUGHT you were a smart fellow. Now get out of this dressing room, and be sure to tell your boss what I said.

(Bates leaves the dressing room with a slam of the door, and Coleman breathes a sigh of relief.)

Coleman: Just when I thought things couldn't get any harder... Cael, you heard all that, didn't you?

(Cael Wheeler comes out from a side door in the dressing room.)

Wheeler: Every word, Stewart.

Coleman: That's good. I am doing the right thing here, I hope?

Wheeler: Of course. You don't need to throw in with the likes of Mr. LaCroix. You'll get a title shot in time.

Coleman: I just wonder why the HOW is choosing to target me, of all people. You'd think I'd be the last person they'd want to try to get on...Of course. I know who it is. I know who it HAS TO BE.

Wheeler: Christina Chase?

Coleman: Yes. It's always Christina Chase. Kuzan had just better think about coming back soon, is all I can say. Auron was right. Auron was right the whole time. I just didn't want to see it.

Wheeler: What are we going to do about it?

Coleman: Keep your eyes open and listen up. As for me, I'm going to prepare to take on Jack Legacy, and I'm going to try to go out there and win. Right now, that's what I want. A great match, with a great man, with both of our A games coming to bear. I just hope that nothing goes wrong.

(Coleman sits down, deep in thought, while Wheeler walks out the door and down the hallway.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And there's an ending, one that ties in with the other storylines going on. If anyone needs SDC to appear later on in the show, I'm alright with that, but I won't be able to write any more for him this week. (No computer access.)
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A secret visit for SD Coleman   A secret visit for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Inserted into 5/1/12 Top Gear
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret visit for SD Coleman   A secret visit for SD Coleman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secret visit for SD Coleman
Page 1 of 1