High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S. D. Coleman's New Start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

S. D. Coleman's New Start Empty
PostSubject: S. D. Coleman's New Start   S. D. Coleman's New Start I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

(The fans are awaiting something to happen. Suddenly, Cael Wheeler appears, carrying his case, and makes his way down to the ring to the cheers of the crowd. He grabs a microphone from a tech and climbs into the ring.)

Wheeler: Well, it's good to see all of you again, too, I must say! I've missed the thrill of being able to come out here in front of everyone and do my thing, as they say. Now Stewart and I have been preparing for this season since the end of the last one, for obvious reasons. You see, he didn't like how his match ended. The thought of his last image of the season being one in which he had collapsed in a pool of his own blood just sticks in his craw. Needless to say, Jack's little speech left him less than amused. Stewart D. Coleman is here!

(The fans begin to cheer even louder.)

Wheeler: Stewart D. Coleman is ready for a fight!

(The crowd gets even louder.)

Wheeler: And now, ladies and gentlemen, I have the very great honor to introduce the man who will soon even his series with Jack Legacy at two matches apiece. A man who has proven again and again that he is the best in the world at what he does! A man who needs no introduction, but I'm giving one to anyway!

(The crowd begins to laugh, and continues to cheer.)

Wheeler: Now hold on, let me finish... Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Stewart D. Coleman!!

(Suddenly, "How to be a Millionaire" hits, and Coleman emerges with his cricket bat, to an incredible response from the crowd. Instead of wearing his ring attire, he is wearing a trench coat, jeans, and a T-shirt with the slogan "You are now entering a WORLD OF PAIN" on it. Coleman shakes hands often on his way down to the ring, before climbing in and mounting the four turnbuckles. Afterwards, he turns to Cael and shakes his hand as well, before grabbing an extra mic.)

Coleman: At last, at long last, S. D. Coleman is back where he belongs! Right in the middle of the ring in the HOW!

(The crowd is still going crazy and begin to chant S. D. C!)

Coleman: I'd like to thank all of you for that great welcome. And Cael, those introductions just keep on getting better. I had hoped to be the first to debut my new shirt, but it would appear that Jack Legacy beat me to the punch. Jack, you are very talented, and I respect the heck out of you. You're a good friend of mine. But Jack, that's the last time that that's going to happen tonight!

(The fans continue to cheer wildly at this.)

Coleman: Jack, I heard what you were saying earlier. You left me a bit confused.

Wheeler: That's not quite how I'd put it.

Coleman: Really? I suppose you're right again, as usual. You see, Jack, it sounded like you were saying that I couldn't get the job done. That I wouldn't be able to beat you in the center of that ring. You know that's not true. In the darkness of the night, I know exactly what you're thinking. You're thinking that this is a must win...for YOU. Because, Jack, you know that if I win tonight, there will be no stopping me. If I win tonight, I will control the final outcome of this series, and I think that scares you to death. There's only going to be one winner, and that winner is...ME. It's an awful lot of fun when a LEGACY and a DESTINY clash, isn't it?

(The crowd begins to laugh again. Rival chants of S. D. C. and Le-ga-cy start up.)

Coleman: Everyone has their favorite, and that's great. But look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is that I know both of us are in for the fight of our lives! But there is no desperation, as you so eloquently put it. And there will be a comeback. A comeback to win this whole thing.

(The fans are continuing their chants, even louder than before.)

Coleman: Slim margin of error? Very true.

Wheeler: You've come back to beat the odds before.

Coleman: Don't I know it! My whole career has been one long string of beating the odds, Jack. That's why I know I'm going to win. It's what I've had to do to keep myself going. Can you hurt me? I don't doubt it. I respect you. You are a true warrior. But Jack, there is one thing that you have to remember. And I'll just let my T-shirt do the talking.

(Coleman spreads his arms wide to once again show the "You are now entering a WORLD OF PAIN" slogan. The fans erupt into cheers again, especially as "How to be a Millionaire" hits once more and Coleman and Wheeler make their way to the back.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And SDC's response to Jack Legacy. This would need to be before the match (but not just before), but after Jack Legacy's promo. Still keeping everything respectful. And I decided that if Jack got his own T-shirt (I know you had them before, but still...), then Stewart would have to have one too.
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: S. D. Coleman's New Start   S. D. Coleman's New Start I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Very strong promo - love the way you guys play off eachother, just excellent. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S. D. Coleman's New Start   S. D. Coleman's New Start I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:39 am

Inserted for 5/28/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. D. Coleman's New Start   S. D. Coleman's New Start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. D. Coleman's New Start
Page 1 of 1