High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to Empty
PostSubject: Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to   Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 am

I decided that might be a help for some , we can read through each others bio and try to put out something we can try to make random feuds with people but I suggest we can also write down some thing about our wrestlers like is written about NPC's. In it you can say what your wrestler likes, dislikes what he would go to war for and what doesn't interests him in any way.

General behavior:
Angadialas is closest to the heel type, he doesn't care about public or his fellow wrestlers, however he likes to target them, "punish" them make an example, he is very violent and if you put him in no holds bar matches, count's count anywhere matches and any hardcore type where rules are more of a suggestion then a real rule he will use any means necessary to win and even beyond that, sometimes it doesn't have to be no DQ match, if the referee won't look for a moment, and sometimes even if he is looking Ang won't hesitate much if he really feels like hurting someone. He will break arms, hit people with any heavy or sharp object he can get, throw them at iron constructs or from high places. He's usually really hated for that because he intentionally sends people to the hospital and sees it as making it even for the nature. Outside the ring, well you can imagine he fells he has full arsenal from ashtrays to lockers to throw and hit you with.

Interests:
He is interested in mystical/magical rituals, spells incantations, he talk about his own magic that he puts into his fighting style, he often gets a rush of adrenaline standing up suddenly when he shouldn't be able or acting like a resistance type not caring that he receives damage he rushes forward. He calls that also his own magic. He also seems very concern about the nature and he has a strong connections to it.

Starting a fight:
Well because of his interests he can be mocked with them, he won't accept the denial of magic within him or any denial of mystical energy around us. He is also very sensitive about nature and what modern world has done to it, any ecological/corporate dispute that will be going on he will want to be a part of it, especially if that part involves beating the corporate people into a coma.

What won't work:
As he is a person who doesn't like taking orders and has no respect for authority it's hard to force him to do anything he won't feel like doing himself(he likes to fight so that won't be a problem). So ordering or throwing contracts at him won't really make him do anything.
Personal curses or any verbal threats - they rarely work on him because he doesn't really care

What titles is he aiming at:
He's not in it for the prestige, just to prove his point, so titles are not his first interest but they might be if he feels other's are really aiming for them just to deny them the opportunity and beat anyone who goes near.

Back to top Go down
THS

PostSubject: Re: Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to   Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Wanna feud?
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to   Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:12 pm

always ready and eager for a fight as I wrote Smile
Back to top Go down
THS

PostSubject: Re: Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to   Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Let's brainstorm some ideas then. PM me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to   Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angadialas - how I view him how you can start with him if you want to
Page 1 of 1