High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a start...feud anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamindemon

Making a start...feud anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Making a start...feud anyone?   Making a start...feud anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 am

Might as well start the ball rolling early (I know the roster is still in the makings) but if get some stories prepped for launch - it's surely gonna help "The H.O.W. Federation" get underway... also might encourage a bit of posting on here eh? Laughing

I'm not sure where "Screamindemon" sits in the roster just yet, but I would be keen to look at setting up an on-going feud with someone for the season (or part of)

I'm a kinda neutral wrestler/brawler - so if I'm the heel or face I'm not too worried..anyone keen to step up with some suggestions onto how we can help our GM Kuzan with some content.....

Screamindemon
Back to top Go down
animecrazed

PostSubject: Re: Making a start...feud anyone?   Making a start...feud anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 am

i think me and you could probably have a good feud i would probably book my character as a face. right now i'm trying to push my character as someone who stands against the pretentious attitude of most of the superstars. which i,m not sure if that's what your looking for, for your character thought.
Back to top Go down
Screamindemon

PostSubject: Re: Making a start...feud anyone?   Making a start...feud anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 am

It could work, and I see we are slated to meet in the ring at "Overdrive" in a tag-team event...I'm sure once that is out of the way we can work on building a feud...as my character can be quite pretentious about his "Dark" doings....

The Tag team event could be the first step...and will set us up pretty well (I have written an opening role-play for it too - see the Overdrive board)

Lets just see what happens eh "goody-two-shoes" lol!

Screamindemon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a start...feud anyone?   Making a start...feud anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a start...feud anyone?
Page 1 of 1