High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrecking havoc from the start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Wrecking havoc from the start Empty
PostSubject: Wrecking havoc from the start   Wrecking havoc from the start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Angadialas is seen making his way to the GM office, he opens them out and strolls right in.
Angadialas: As I told you when we last meet...

Angadialas looks around Christina Chase is sitting by her desk with 4 grown security guards stationed around her.

Christina Chase: You were saying there?
Angadialas: Well well, we grew a spine didn't we.
Christina Chase: Whatever you have to say make it quick
Angadialas: Well as you saw I can hold my own ground and I remember someone promising me a great new start
Christina Chase: I told you, I'll take it into consideration, is there...

As she speaks Angadialas jumps forward to her desk

Angadialas: NO! That is not enough

Two of the security guys jump to him and try grabbing him by his arms, he shakes them off and backs up.

Angadialas: Remember my words his is not enough!

Angadialas goes out through the door as Christina sights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A camera is following Angadialas as he rushes through the corridors, he enters the toilet and approaches a tall guy, apparently one of new Christina chase bodyguards he meet earlier, the guys turns back from the urinal only to be greeted with a Death hand performed by Angadialas that smashes the back of bodyguards skull into ceramic tiles. Angadialas steps back as the bodyguard falls unconscious and bleeding.

Angadialas: I needed that

Angadialas turns to the camera and pats the cameraman on the shoulder.

Angadialas: Thanks, I'm sure it will heal quickly

Angadialas leaves the room and camera turns to the still unconscious and hut bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Wrecking havoc from the start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrecking havoc from the start   Wrecking havoc from the start I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Inserted into 4/10/12 Overdrive! Man Christina might have to put you against Docspock to put you in line Razz
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Wrecking havoc from the start
Page 1 of 1