High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Start of a French Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

The Start of a French Era Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a French Era   The Start of a French Era I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am

After a short break the camera returns to ringside. In the middle of the Ring there is a little table decorated with wine baguettes and candles. In the 4 ringcorners huge pictures of famous french sightes are put up. In the background sooth french accordion music is playing.

Suddenly a new Entrance theme hits. The Fans turn towards the entrance ramp with anxious anticipation.
The Frenchise™ enters the ramp walking straight to the ring. Before entering he grabs a mic and takes a pleasant view around the decorated ring. Then he puts on an arrogant smile turning towards the fans.

Jacques LaCroix: Bonsoir mesdames et mesieurs... Itou j'applique cet terme tres lache. Je m'appelle "Le Frenchise™ " Jacques LaCroix et je....

*Fans start booing. Jacques puts on an even more arrogant smile*

Jacques LaCroix continues with a thick french accent: Oh pardonne moi! Excuse me... I tend to forget that most people are not as educated as myself and speak more than their own pathetic language. Okay, let me start over:
Good evening Ladies and Gentleman... And I use this term loosely. My name is "The Frenchise™" Jacques LaCroix and from now on I am going to be your evenings' delight.
As you see I decorated the ring a little bit to bring a little bit of the class and spirit of my beloved howmcountry into your empty shallow lifes. And *he looks around* I may complimate myself to have done a pretty good job. This is my so called "Cafe de Paris". Like an aduience with your king everytime you people are lucky I will share with you my opinions and talk to you in this inspiring setting....

*Crowd boos*

Jacques LaCroix: Okay let's carry on... You people and this whole federation may consider yourself lucky to have myself on this show. I am a Prototyp of how a wrestler should talk, walk and fight. No, let me correct myself there: I am THE Prototyp of a perfect wrestler. And everyone claiming to be a god wrestler is just a cheap copy of myself. And I am quite unhappy with Copyright infringements since I....AM....THE....FFRENCHISE!
*his face darkens a little bit* But how do these morons honour my first appearance? THey put me up against some wannabe who named Filthy!?! *he grins* What does this name suggest? Well, accordingly I am facing someone to whom body hygene is undiscovered terretory. Well, usually I don't mind getting my hands dirty in the ring, but not in this LITERAL meaning....*he fakes a disgussed look* I will probably have to wear gloves. *his face gets serious once again*
Altogether This match is an insult to my skill, my looks and my glorious debut. And this will not pass without notice....

*crowd boos louder*

Jacques without irritation: Boo me all you want you cretins. You all will soon realize that the Frenchise™ is indeed the best thing since sliced baguette. *laughs and bows down thearetically*

Camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

The Start of a French Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a French Era   The Start of a French Era I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Inserted into 2/21/2012 Overdrive. Merci monsieur!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

The Start of a French Era
Page 1 of 1