High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Size debut rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Size

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Awesome by Xv plays. The people in the the arena are puzzled and begins to think who can it be. A man with long black hair appears on the titan tron. The man is seen wearing a black suit with the word " Epic" all over it in white lettering and different fonts, White True Religion jeans, and a pair of black harlems.

The man walks down with the ramp towards the ring and stops midway.The men wearing $5,000 Gucci suits appear on the titan tron. Each of the two are seen with a machine gun in there hand. The bullets of the machine gun appears to be the same shirt as the mans. The two men walk down the ramp shooting the guns above the crowd. When they run out of bullets the men retreat, while the man goes in the ring. He then snatches the mic from the ring announcer.

???: I have came to professional wrestling for one thing and that's to see my name in lights. I didn't come for fans, didn't come to be loved. Honestly I don't give a (censored) about what you people think. I'm Epic Size and i'm here to dominate.

The crowd immediately boos when he is done speaking. Epic Size quietly waits for them to stop. Noticing there not going to stop he taps the mic and continues speaking.

Epic Size: Shut up! Whether you like it or not, i'm here to stay. SO all of you better get a long look of my face because i will make it to the top.

Awesome by Xv plays as Epic Size attempts to leave. before he gets the chance another superstar's entrance music is heard. The superstar appears on the titan tron.

Last edited by Epic Size on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epic Size

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

my ba dit's so short. I had nothing to write about.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Another nice RP. Good Job! And it's not that short so you don't need to worry about it and I'm sure if this was in-putted into the show, it would be long.
Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Epic as its me vs you at the show, if you are up for it, and didnt mind modifying it slightly, i could come out before you leave, interupt you, say some stuff and that could lead into our match?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm

I'll leave this open so Speedy/Epic can answer Bally and potentially turn this into a duo RP. On a side note, don't worry about a segment being relatively short, just the effort put in especially when I know what your other wrestler has to do is very respectable.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Epic Size

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 pm

@ Kuzan thanks. I will at least try to write one rp a week. If not i will let you know.

@ Bally. I edited it so you can write your part.
Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm

The lights go dim.
The Sounds of Bombs being dropped fills the arena.
Suddenly the Bombs stop and you hear a Phoenix Cawwing

On the Screen the image of a Magestic Phoenix Flying over the City of Coventry Crying appears
As the Phoenix crys, the city is being restored.

Below the screen a single figure appears, seemingly wearing a Cloak made of Fire.
The figure stands in the entrance way looking down at Epic Size.
The figure brings up a concealed microphone.

"Please, Allow me to introduce myself, i, am Bally,"The Phoenix" and what you saw there was what happened to my home town during World War 2, and our trusty friend the Phoenix restoring the City to its grand self. now, let me explain to you who i am and why i am here. I am just a simple man, bought up to an average life but i have always had a passion for wrestling, so i went to an amazing trainer, one of the my countrys most well known, a man i love, a man i respect and a man i admire, Psycho Steve, and he taught me to wrestle. It became quite apparant from the first few sessions i had a gift for technical wrestling, likeing to follow my idols, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, and Chris Jericho to name a few. Now that formal introductions are out of the way, lets get to the interesting part. Epic Size, i dont like your attitude towards the fans, without whom we wouldnt be here. I know your not going to perform a U-turn and appologise, so heres what i plan to do, im going to come down to that ring, im going to Apply my Concussion City and when you are tapping for me to get off, im going to refuse, until you appollogise to all these fans right here. "

Bally, "The Phoenix" charges down to the ring.
The lights come back on

Accross the sound system you hear "Queen - Dont Stop Me Now"

*IF I WIN*

The music "Queen - Dont stop me now" fills the arena.

Bally "The Phoenix" pick up his downed opponant, Quickly slips behind his stunned opponant and hooks up a Full Nelson hold
he keeps the grip while head-butting his opponent in the back of the head executing DEVESTATING Concussion City shouting at Epic Size to appologise to the fans.

(Epic then either appologises or refuses to)

Bally "The Phoenix" Slams Epic Size down to the mat and picks up a microphobne.
Signals for his music to stop, Points at every fan in the audience

"That was for you, the Fans, I Love You All! Thank You Goodnight!"
Bally "The Phoenix" drops the mic, signals for his music to resume and drops out of the ring.

His Music Continues
Bally "The Phoenix" walks and shakes the hand of every fan at ringside before starting to walk up the ramp where he turns, looks at the entire crowd before walking back stage.

*IF I LOSE*

Awesome by Xv plays on the sound system

(Epic can either lay the boot in or walk backstage)

When Epic Size is walking up the ramp and his music stops, Bally "The Phoenix" reaches for a microphone

"Im sorry fans, i thought i could take him, im truly sorry i have failed you all. High Octane Wrestling Management, please, give me another shot...please, i have to beat him for the fans, Once again fans im sorry, i failed you"

Bally "The Phoenix" drops the mic and hangs his head in shame.
"Queen - Dont Stop Me Now" starts to play
Bally "The Phoenix" drops down, leaves the ring and walks up the ramp head still hanging, once he gets to the top, he walks backstage and his music stops.

Colour Code -
Yellow = What You See
Green = What You Hear
Blue = What I Say
Red = Important Notes.

This is my first Role Play in several years and my first ever "Baby Face" RP, so feedback would be appreciated so i can make it better in RP's to come. ~Bally "The Phoenix"
Back to top Go down
Epic Size

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 am

Epic Size: Hey you, little fool!

Bally looks towards Epic Size way.

Epic Size: People like you make me wrestle. Always kissing the fans ass. Makes me sick. People like you just got to understand fans don't like you. They betray you easily. Trust me i was doing the same thing as you. Enjoying every little cheer the fans make. When you leave, your forgotten. Even if it's off an injury.

Epic Size Spits on the holding his back.

Epic Size: You will soon find out. Even if it takes me to make you disappear for a while to figure it out. Take it as a warning. I Plan on showing you the truth behind all of this people cheering your name. You will soon Find out the more they cheer your name the more you will " Do things for the fans" And eventually become a puppet to do there Bitting. You might not see them manipulating you since your new and all, but i been around the business and my Family Are Great Wrestling legends of other Companies and they taught me, and showed me all i need to know. I will have to show you the truth that the fans are hiding. Let it be. At least i will be some laughs after making you suffer.

Epic Size then leaves the Arena.Bally "The Phoenix" drops the mic and hangs his head in shame."Queen - Dont Stop Me Now" starts to play. Bally "The Phoenix" drops down, leaves the ring and walks up the ramp head still hanging, once he gets to the top, he walks backstage and his music stops.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Perfect, all inserted! You'll just have to wait and tune in to see which finish it is Razz
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
ballyboy3

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Cant wait, rlly think me and Epic could make a good fued, i just need to do abit of work on my RPing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Size debut rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Size debut rp   Epic Size debut rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Size debut rp
Page 1 of 1