High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring Empty
PostSubject: In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring   In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 am

Camera shows Angadialas walking down the corridor, he looks quite excited, some crew members are looking at him with puzzled eyes.

Angadialas: Soooo back into the big house, today I'm going to be on fire, YEAH!

He suddenly jumps to the side and kicks a ladder making it fall on some other stuff being peppered for the show.
As he smiles Christina Chase approaches him.

Christina Chase: Will I have to remind you in every show over and over to behave you green hair freak?!
Angadialas: Well it,s just all the excitement in the air, it makes me...

Angadialas expression changes dramatically, he's not smiling anymore, his eyes look like they could pierce Christina, she takes a step back.

Angadialas: crave for pain, and suffering of those who do not follow the true and natural way of things, I want their bones to break and their flesh to rot. I will find true sinners amongst you and burry them deep within mother earth's womb.

He walks past Christina, she looks as his walking away.

Christina: Great now I'm informed I hired a psychopath

[LAter on THS can find a baseball bat with with his name signed on it with the red paint i'll let him decide on that one if he een want's to RP it]

[Entering the match]

Angadialas walks the ramp carrying a baseball bat on his shoulder, he looks quite confident of himself. He enters the ring and grabs the MIC from a commentary. The public starts to boo him from the beginning.

Angadialas: Today I brought someone with me, he's rather shy with people but once you get to know him closer, you're going to...

Angadialas suddenly looks down, fans are waiting. Angadialas raises his head.

Angadialas: lay down and bleed, you skull is going to be cracked and I'll dance the dance of death! For all change must endure sacrifice! And THS...you're going to be one today.

Angadialas throws the MIC away and turns to the gate. But when the music starts it's not the one he expects it's the music of Christina Chase and she walks out with a microphone.

Christina Chase: I've had it with you and you're show, I've come through your files and I'm not letting you start a carnage festival whenever you feel like it. I'm in charge and when I tell you to drop dead you should already be on your back!

Angadialas screams something from the ring, but without a MIC he's barely hearable.

Christina Chase: Your "toys" are banned from the ringside, and If I see you using any dirty moves of yours I'll make you regret it! Now give this friend of yours away and we'll be on our way.

Angadialas looks at her then goes to the side of the ring where commentary table is and throws his bat there. He looks once more at the gate but Christina is not there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring   In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Inserted into 2/27/2012 High Octane Show. Entry #11
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

In the corridors [THS you in ?:D] and to the ring
Page 1 of 1