High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE Empty
PostSubject: SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE   SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/Shocked_n_Awed/HOW%20Card%20Album/

Go there for cards for all the wrestlers - I need a pic for Christina Chase, and suggestions for the other characters, and I'll make 'em up as they roll in. Very Happy

Here are a couple of my favourites for the new season...

SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE JeffersonTheGiantCard SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE ApocalypzeCard SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE TheDutchmanCard

And don't let the white box border bother ya - it only shows up here cuz of the black background, and there's no way to keep the layers active when the file has to be a JPEG... the background for the fed has always been pure white, so it'll just be a nice shadow-effect, with no box border, when these are actually being used. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dallas Luck

PostSubject: Re: SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE   SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Hank, you can use this one for me. Thanks, they look great. It's awesome to have a place to be able to go look at them all.

SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE 2md1hf6
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE   SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Cool, yeah, that's much better! Not quite so up-your-nose as the close-up version! Very Happy

The NPC character cards are up now as well - Christina Chase, Samantha Bloom, Kurt Larson, cameraman Simon Nixon, and of course the commentators, Mark Lancer and Joshua Brahn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE   SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON TWO CARDS ONLINE
Page 1 of 1