High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you feel about our first ever season?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Jackson

How did you feel about our first ever season? Empty
PostSubject: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Tell us honestly what you thought about this season.

Simply, fill in this form and then reply to the topic. Smile

Rating out of ten:
Your thoughts (Please add what you liked the most):
Favourite RP:
Favourite Moment:
Favourite Match:
Your thoughts on the Pay-per-view:
Improvements:
Anything else you would like to say:

Thanks,
- Edgar.
Back to top Go down
Adam Naughty

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Edgar Jackson wrote:
Tell us honestly what you thought about this season.

Simply, fill in this form and then reply to the topic. Smile

Rating out of ten:
Favourite RP:
Favourite Moment:
Favourite Match:
Your thoughts on the Pay-per-view:
Improvements:
Anything else you would like to say:

Thanks,
- Edgar.

8/10
Loved the whole Kuzan and Jin story. The twin lancer banning was a great bit.

Don't really have a favourite R.P. but i have enjoyed the R.Ps between Bally, Rick, Epic and MC Banhammer. Best match was definitely the last man standing event at the PPV. Epic ending. The PPV was great. Could've had some PPV logos though. I think having Merch Commercials in the shows would be good. If there is ever a crisis of lack of R.Ps. They'd make good fillers.

Just like to say that im glad i joined this fed. Great Characters. Great Ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Dallas Luck

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:36 am

Rating out of ten: 6/10

Your thoughts: I thought it went pretty good for a first season. The first show was kind of rough. The layout was off a little, some of the promos fell a little flat, Josh Brahn got put through a table, but announced the next match no problem without a word about it (lol). But after that, things just seemed to keep getting better.

Favorite RP: I think the main storyline carried the show on most nights, but I really liked the stuff Jaques was doing. He plays a great heel and I'm glad he won the belt.

Favorite Moment: The Pole position match.

Favorite Match: Again, the Pole Position idea was genius, and it lived up to expectations.

Thoughts on the PPV: The matches were good, the RPs were good. And it set up some cool stuff for next season. All in all, it was the best show of the season, which is what every ppv should be.

Improvements: I don't know if it's there intentionally, but there's a yellow/orange dot on the white in the show background. I think we could use a top and bottom border too. Bigger player cards could be cool, but I guess the smaller ones probably make things easier.
Back to top Go down
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Rating out of ten: 7

I think what I like the most is that the characters have really fleshed out. I've got my own favs. People I think are doing great and people I'd like to see pushed.
It's been really good overall. Especially watching things improve as time goes on. I'm really excited for the upcoming season.

Favourite RP: I thought the RP that would have made it an I Quit match between ScreaminDemon and Edgar Jackson was very interseting. Also liked Jaques first promo a lot. And the Dallas Luck one at the PPV.

Favourite Moment: Each title win. I think we can really make these titles mean something the way we're going

Favourite Match: Can't think of one in particular right now

Your thoughts on the Pay-per-view: Brilliant. I've skimmed through every other show this week and we have so far been one of the best, possibly even the best.

Improvements: The main thing that I think NEEDS to change is Rping. The quality is good but I was in a feud with someone who RP'ed once.
Not going to knock him because maybe he had something important in his personal life, but I did a promo every show and he did one in the whole season, like I said he probably has a perfectly good reason but it made it harder for me to keep the feud alive.
Although I have to say bringing Bally/Epic Size feud in to it, really helped so thank you there Smile
A slightly less important improvement but something dear to me, RP Feedback.
It doesn't even have to be Kuzan but we could pick a solid, regular RP'er (Someone like Edgar Jackson or Hank Gently) and just have them give constructive criticism.

Anything else you would like to say: I don't mean to sound negative, because I've really enjoyed my time here so far and I think we are easily in the top three federations if we just iron out the tiny things here and there.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

I do value all of the comments submitted here, especially pointing out of things that were not up to quality. I know many would be offended to see things they don't want to see regarding their work but I'm very welcome to knowing what people feel we're falling short on so we can improve for the future.

I'll admit my personal graphic ability is amateur at best and have been working on improving that along with help from Hank Gently. There is definitely a clear difference between the first show of last season and the final PPV event though I would definitely say with continuity and flow of the show. Overall I was very pleased, that said I am actively pursuing adding a couple VGMs to absorb some of the workload for the coming season.

No disrespect is intended towards any existing VGMs, but roughly 95% of all editing/formatting/image insertion was a solo job last season. Now I don't mind doing the work, I know what I signed on for as a General Manager and get plenty of satisfaction out of it, but I do also work ~60 hours weekly so while I do everything I can on here it is sometimes rushed so solid help would absolutely be welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel about our first ever season?   How did you feel about our first ever season? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you feel about our first ever season?
Page 1 of 1