High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bally, Back to Square 1?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Bally, Back to Square 1? Empty
PostSubject: Bally, Back to Square 1?   Bally, Back to Square 1? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 am

The Camera Pans to a basic locker room in there we find Bally "The Phoenix" doing sit ups

Bally: "990, 991, 992"

Kurt Larson: Bally, Can i get a word please?

Bally: You will wait your God Damned turn Kurt, and let me finish. "993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000". Right, Kurt, what have you come to bother me about now?

Kurt Larson: well our audience wants to know a few things, Firstly, what is with the new attitude buddy? last season you were the fan favorite, now you are turning your back on them, whats the deal?

Bally: Not that its any of your business Kurt, but training under the Tutelage of Rick has made me realise, if i want to get somewhere in this business, i have to be all about me, and the fans can rott.

Kurt Larson: Thats abit harsh dont you think Bally?

Bally: Not really, its the plain and simple truth, now what was the other things you wanted to talk to me about, i havent got all day, i have 1000 press ups to get through before i go down to the snake pit.

Kurt Larson: Well Bally, Last week you lost your High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship to Rick Wilde, your new mentor, and then you and him formed an official alliance and declared this the Era of Technical Brilliance. on top of this, you seem to have been thrown to the bottom of the ladder being sent to overdrive to wrestle the newcomer Adam Naughty, your thoughts?

Bally: Last week, was the match of my career, i gave Rick everything i had and then some, he bought his A Game too, in the end, Rick came out the better man, which made me realise how smart an idea training under him was, and then it hit me, to form an alliance, because between the 2 of us, we will be unstoppable in High Octane Wrestling. This is the Era of "The Wilde Phoenix" deal with it. as for being thrown to the bottom of the ladder, i say good, i will work my way back up it, i will take on everyone in my path to regain "MY" High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship. now if thats all Kurt, i have to get back to work

Bally gets back on the floor and begins to do press ups

Bally: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5"

Kurt Larson: I shall leave you to it Bally,

Bally: See that you do Larson, "9, 10, 11, 12".

**LATER ON*

Inside the snake pit we find Bally and Rick Wilde Sparring.

Bally: Rick, Tonight, im going to be in your corner, you dont need me, but i will be there i cant wait to see the look on my old nemesis's face when you get your hands on him boss.

(Rick, if u want to add more to this feel free to, im going to be away until 1hour after the show starts, so feel free to add my parts to the conversation)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Bally, Back to Square 1?   Bally, Back to Square 1? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Rick Wilde: It's all about the Wilde Phoenix Bally Boy!
We rise from the ashes with a vengeance! We might lose a match but our opponents never forget us!
The roots of wrestling are 2 out of 3 falls back when men were men.
Lou Thesz would take on all comers. Gene LeBell was stretching guys twice his size. And Wrestlers were Gods among men!

BRIDGE!

*Bally throws himself backwards violently, landing on the top of his head and his tip toes. Rick stands on him giving his lecture to no one in particular*

When I started in H.O.W. they barely gave me time to get a sentence out on Overdrive
One season later... we were just before the main event on High Octane.
That means we were the second best possible match that night.

*Starts to get off as Bally strains without collapsing. Walks to the corner to grab a bamboo training sword*

Second best to the Pole Position Champion.
Wow...
You know how that feels Bally?

LIKE THIS!!!

*He strikes Bally across the chest with the cane, collapsing the bridge*

*Bally almost motionless on the floor, springs back to his feet and immediately goes back in to the Bridge*

Good! Keep doing that. And they can never pin you.
We train so no one can pin you.
I train so no one can pin ME.
And WE train in every submission known to man!

I've forgotten more submission holds than your buddy Adam Naughty...

*Ballys bridge seems to regain perfect form with anger at hearing that name*

your buddy Adam Naughty... has ever known.

But DON'T take him lightly!
He's not dumb.
He's a smart wrestler and a dangerous wrestler to boot.

And unlike most 'wrestlers' around here who seem to train for matches by taking out security guards.
We will train you by pushing beyond your limits.
We will face men you wouldn't usually face, you will train in ways most are too scared to train, and you will learn moves that most are too stupid to understand.

BURN MACHINE! NOW!

*Bally athletically rolls out of the bridge and runs to the corner and picks up a mechanical looking wheel which he then brings back to the mat and spins violently*

You know who trained me Bally?

*Tears a poster off the wall of a stocky man with a big grin and a gold belt*

Billy Robinson. He trained Ric Flair, Iron Sheik, Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Kazushi Sakuraba, Josh Barnett and Johnny Saint to name a few.

These men are some of the most feared and respected wrestlers in the world.
I am imparting their knowledge to you... so you can help me....SCHOOL H.O.W.

TIME!

*Bally stops. Panting heavily until Rick looks at him. He then stands up straight and struggles but breathes normally*

Atta boy Bally boy!

If he doesn't know you're out of breath, he can't capitalize on it and he'll never win.

You know what else he won't know Bally boy?

Bally: What hit him!

*Rick laughs*

Rick Wilde: Bally boy, time to get Wilde!
Back to top Go down
Adam Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Bally, Back to Square 1?   Bally, Back to Square 1? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

this is a cool RP guys. The image is a hell of a lot better than Ricky Steamboats training montage haha
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bally, Back to Square 1?   Bally, Back to Square 1? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Inserted into 4/16/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bally, Back to Square 1?   Bally, Back to Square 1? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bally, Back to Square 1?
Page 1 of 1