High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post match against Bally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Naughty

Post match against Bally Empty
PostSubject: Post match against Bally   Post match against Bally I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm

*IF I WIN*

Adam Naughty walks over to the announcers table and grabs a microphone, and an object that is not visible to the camera. He looks over his shoulder, back into the ring. Where a beaten Bally lays in the ring. He slowly walks up the steps back into the ring. And stands over Bally.

Adam Naughty:- That was fun Bally. That was very fun. Rick trained you well, but he didn't show you everything. Some things can't be taught Phoenix. Some things your just born with. But time will show this Bally, it always does. So let me leave you with this parting gift. Because when time evolves......so do you.

Adam Naughty places a sand timer with Ballys name written across it next to his head. He then performs his signature taunt, and leaves the ring.

*IF I LOSE*

Bally celebrates in the ring over his win against Adam Naughty. As he leaves the ring and gets to the stage area he looks back to the ring where Adam comes to. Adam Naughty has a smile on his face, and reaches for something in his wrestling tights. He pulls out a sand timer with Ballys name written on it and places it in the centre of the ring.

Bally then makes his way back to the ring. He approaches Adam Naughty, and as it looks like he is going to stomp on Naughty. He steps on the sand timer, smashing it to pieces. He leaves the ring once more and heads to the stage area. He looks back, and throws his hands up in celebration. Then proceeds to the backstage area.

A beaten Adam Naughty then stands up in the ring, and performs his signature taunt. He picks up a piece of the sand timer, and cuts the end of his finger producing a small bulb of blood. He then licks his finger, and performs his signature taunt once more.

*If you want me to change anything Bally, that you think is out of character, just let me know*
Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

PostSubject: Re: Post match against Bally   Post match against Bally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Very nice my friend, no thts perfectly fine and in character, so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post match against Bally   Post match against Bally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Inserted into 4/17/12 Overdrive (though of course I won't tell you which one Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post match against Bally   Post match against Bally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post match against Bally
Page 1 of 1