High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post-Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auron1

Post-Match Empty
PostSubject: Post-Match   Post-Match I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:04 pm

(Lose match)

*Camera fades in, showing Auron walking down a hall with a sad expression on his face. As he passes a monitor, Samantha appears and approaches him.*

Samantha: I'm sorry...I know you really wanted to win...

Auron:*sigh*...It's fine. I wasn't good enough. Now it is up to one of them to dethrone Jacques.

Samantha: Them?

*Auron points to the monitor. On it, Joshua Brahn and Mark Lancer are speaking*

Brahn:--up next, it's round 5 of SD Coleman's and Jack Legacy's best of 7 series.

Lancer: Remember folks, that the winner of the series will receive a shot for at the Overdrive Championship!

Brahn: Jaques successfully retained against Auron a few minutes earlier.

Lancer:Auron gave it his all but it wasn't enough--

Auron:...Anyway, I know both Jack and Coleman from MWF and I've seen their matchs here in HOW. I know one of them can succeed where I have failed.

*Auron starts to walk towards the exit*

Samantha: Wait! Don't you want to watch their match?

*Auron stops*

Auron:...I'm tired. I'm going home, getting some sleep and then...it's straight back to training.

*Auron continues towards the exit as the camera fades to black*

------
(Win match)

*Camera fades in, showing Auron walking down a hall with the Overdrive Championship over his shoulder and a smile on his face.As he passes a monitor, Samantha appears and approaches him.*

Samantha: Congratulations! I knew you would win!

Auron:Thank you, Samantha.

Samantha: What are you going to do now?

Auron: Right now, I'm going to scout one of my upcoming challengers. I need to be ready, especially if it's going to be one of them.

Samantha: Them?

*Auron points to the monitor. On it, Joshua Brahn and Mark Lancer are speaking*

Brahn:--up next, it's round 5 of SD Coleman's and Jack Legacy's best of 7 series.

Lancer: Remember folks, that the winner of the series will receive a shot for at the Overdrive Championship!

Brahn: Speaking of the Overdrive Championship, we have a new champ! Auron beat Jacques LeCroix a few moments ago.

Lancer: Jacques gave it his all but it wasn't enough--

Auron:...Anyway, I know both Jack and Coleman from MWF and I've seen their matchs here in HOW. I know I'm going to have my work cut out for me, and a little extra scouting never hurt anyone. Hey, you want to watch the match with me?

Samantha:Sorry but I'm busy. I got to go.

*Auron nods and turns his attention back to the monitor. Samantha walks off as the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Post-Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match   Post-Match I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Inserted for 6/5/12 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Post-Match
Page 1 of 1