High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe de Paris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

Cafe de Paris Empty
PostSubject: Cafe de Paris   Cafe de Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

As every week after the last backstage shot the camera returns to the arena showing the ring decorated with various french accesoires. Gentle accordeon music is playing french tunes and the fans boo.

Suddenly Jacques LaCroix's music hits as the camera focuses on the entrance ramp.

Jacques LaCroix enters the ramp still faking a to hobble carrying his belt. He is accompanied by Gill Bates who carries a French flag.

After an endless time he actually makes it to the ring grabbing a mic while sitting down.

Jacques LaCroix with a pain-ridden face: Bon soir ladies and gentlemen! Once again it is time for the climax of your year, the best part of your month, the peak of your week and the highlight of your night... It is time for Cafe de Paris and once again I will enlighten you with my intellect. stops, faking pain
As you see... I am still not 100% fit and my leg is still hurting.

I would like to start tonight by giving my highest respect to the courage of our beloved General manager for making the right decision last week in canceling the match. I applaude her for her courage applaudes Not only has she reversed the decision of a HOW referee but also canceling the obvious main event of the show last week. I think that she went a little bit too soft on the referee though. A man forcing a man to compete despite the fact that he is obviously not in shape, especially in a title match deserves to be fired and cannot act as a neutral referee anymore...

He continues with a smile: But do not worry, mes amis. Although I am not 100% tonight I will make sure that your night will not be ruined a second time. I have decided, as the fighting champion that I am, that I will despite my injury compete tonight against Spank Gently. I am confident that the skills I have in my one healthy leg are enough to defeat the result of 30 years of inbread realtions. Lets shet some light on my opponent Spank Gently, shall we? takes a deep breath and clears his throat.

First of all he likes to hang around with a bull... Nothing unusual considering his background. The fact that he has giving him a name and takes him also in his locker concerns me a little bit though. We can assume that his name, Spank Gently, highlights what he likes to do with his 'pet'. imitates a whipping noise while winking.

Furthermore we are dealing with a person that has serious problems with proper English. What can you say about an American speaking worse English than a French guy? Well when communicating with an ox all day that is probably another side effect.

And last but not least, Spank Gently.... Let me make this as slow and easy to comprehend as possible for you: talks exaggeratedly slow Your smacktalk is not hitting a nerve at all. I know that I could beat you with my eyes closed... Heck, even Gill here could beat you. And if you are starving you should probably have a good bullsteak and return to wherever you are from instead of running into a brick wall. Because that will happen if you challenge me. The Frenchise will never loose to a relict of brokeback mountain.
And if you need something to keep your pans at its place grab a cable or something else... This belt points at his title belt is completely out of your range....

The crowd boos heavily... "Hank is gonna kill you" chants get louder and louder.

Jacques angrily look around: Shut up you ignorant fools... I will remain YOUR Overdrive champion as long as I wish to. The French era has just begun.

Gets up and stumples backstage.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Cafe de Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe de Paris   Cafe de Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 am

Inserted to start Overdrive on 4/24/12!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Cafe de Paris
Page 1 of 1